This combo generates infinite:
- Mana (any color you have available)
- ETB triggers
- Death/LTB triggers
- Have Worldgorger Dragon in your graveyard and Necromancy in your hand.
- Cast Necromancy, targeting Worldgorger Dragon.
- Worldgorger Dragon enters the battlefield, causing it to exile all other permanents you control.
- Necromancy gets exiled along with all your other permanents.
- Necromancy's LTB ability triggers, sacrificing Worldgorger Dragon.
- All permanents exiled with Worldgorger Dragon enter the battlefield.
- Target Worldgorger Dragon with Necromancy, have this ability stay on the stack and in response, tap all lands you control and activate any abilities of permanents you control.
- Let everything resolve.
- Repeat steps 3-8.
Note 1: Creatures entering the battlefield from exile have summoning sickness, so you cannot activate tap abilities of creatures that don't have haste.
Note 2: This combo is an unstoppable looping combo. What this means is that this combo will force the game to a draw as it will forever continue its iterations. The only way to stop it is to meet the following criteria:
1 year ago
4 Infinite Combos: 1. Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Zealous Conscripts 2a. Animate Dead + Worldgorger Dragon 2b. Dance of the Dead + Worldgorger Dragon 2c. Necromancy + Worldgorger Dragon 3a. Ashnod's Altar + Emrakul's Hatcher + Nim Deathmantle 3b. Ashnod's Altar + Goblin Marshal + Nim Deathmantle 3c. Ashnod's Altar + Marionette Master + Nim Deathmantle 3d. Ashnod's Altar + Myr Battlesphere + Nim Deathmantle 3e. Ashnod's Altar + Nim Deathmantle + Sengir Autocrat 3f. Ashnod's Altar + Nim Deathmantle + Siege-Gang Commander 4a. Ashnod's Altar + Flayer of the Hatebound + Epitaph Golem + Grenzo, Dungeon Warden 4b. Ashnod's Altar + Murderous Redcap + Epitaph Golem + Grenzo, Dungeon Warden