Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Rune of Speed
Enchantment — Aura Rune
When this enters the battlefield, draw a card.
As long as enchanted permanent is a creature, it gets +1/+0 and has haste.
As long as enchanted permanent is an Equipment, it has "Equipped creature gets +1/+0 and has haste."
Optimator on FIGHT ME COWARD!
5 months ago
Conventional wisdom is 36-38 lands is where you wanna be. I almost always do 36.
I would cut Reckless Crew, Rune of Sustenance and Rune of Speed.
One thing I thought of, when putting my list together, is that creatures with doublestrike are extra good because of the damage bonus Bruenor gives. Reyav, Master Smith helps with that, but it's only one card. In the maybeboard of my deck I listed a bunch of doublestrikers. I think Mirran Crusader, Aven Sunstriker, Zetalpa, Primal Dawn, Blade Historian, Bruse Tarl, Boorish Herder, Boros Swiftblade, Heavenly Blademaster, Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas, Skyhunter Skirmisher, and Oketra the True are some stand-outs. It's hard to fit them all in but a few might be good.
I really like your selection of creatures though! Got all the good ones. Nice and cheap, too. Swiftblade Vindicator is an excellent inclusion.
Well I'll be a Bearded Gnome is my deck
Niko9 on How come we don't have …
6 months ago
I think that they are really hesitant to print things into enchant because almost every format has some enchantresses and the only reason they aren't totally broken is because enchantments in general are weak.
Enchantment lands+ Abundant Growth+ enchantresses+ Sanctum Weaver+ Rune of Speed+ Ancestral Mask+ Inkmoth Nexus would be an extremely dependable infect package, and I'm sure there are better effects than that, it's just the one I can think of right now : )
I mean, if there was a 2 mana creature that said "when an artifact enters the battlefield draw a card" everyone would be drawing their whole deck and we'd basically be playing YGO. If enchantments get a decent push, they would be too good, ironically.
Coward_Token on Kaima: Mixed Blessings
1 year ago
mrsaggy: the non-bad Auras are for opposing creatures too; if they're goaded they're not attacking me after all
Escape Velocity & Mark of Fury are there because they're repeatable (the Mark also gives some recurring draw with Enchantress' cards), while Rune of Speed is just there because it's a cheap cantrip
I'm overall feeling pretty Timmy about this deck; if I finish it it's not going to be overly concerned with winning and more about creating funny situations
Kukkakaali on Tuhmeliinit Cube
2 years ago
Version 2.5. No more oyster: - Jaya's Greeting + Young Pyromancer - Chandra's Pyreling + Risk Factor - Chandra's Spitfire + Heartfire Immolator - Spelleater Wolverine + Warlord's Fury
- Aven Eternal + Blink of an Eye - Giant Oyster + Talrand's Invocation - No Escape + Vapor Snag - Witching Well + Mistral Singer - Of One Mind + Peek
Version 2.6. Kaldheim and Strixhaven boosters: - Colossus Hammer + Access Tunnel - Camaraderie + Fall of the Impostor - Cliffhaven Kitesail + Hall of Oracles
- Kin-Tree Invocation + Binding the Old Gods - Boneyard Lurker + Infuse with Vitality - Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner + Moritte of the Frost - Incubation / Incongruity + Quandrix Cultivator - Spellheart Chimera + Prismari Command - Final Payment + Humiliate - Zealous Persecution + Killian, Ink Duelist - Kaya, Bane of the Dead + Closing Statement
- Parhelion Patrol + Glorious Protector - Oppressive Rays + Doomskar - Pouncing Lynx + Codespell Cleric - Inspiring Captain + Leonin Lightscribe
- Concentrate + Behold the Multiverse - Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor + Saw It Coming
- Fleshbag Marauder + Brackish Trudge - Blight-Breath Catoblepas + Sheoldred, Whispering One - Audacious Thief + Unwilling Ingredient - Hagra Constrictor + Tergrid, God of Fright Flip - Blood Beckoning + Go Blank - Murder + Poison the Cup - Lazotep Reaver + Umbral Juke - Herald of the Dreadhorde + Feed the Serpent
- Inordinate Rage + Infuriate - Heightened Reflexes + Claim the Firstborn - Furious Rise + Tormentor's Helm - Syr Carah, the Bold + Breakneck Berserker - Fire Servant + Rune of Speed
- Ranger's Guile + Snakeskin Veil - Reclaim the Wastes + Big Play - Scute Mob + Dragonsguard Elite - Loathsome Chimera + Regrowth