Ring of Evos Isle
Artifact — Equipment
2: Equipped creature gains hexproof until end of turn. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on equipped creature if it's blue. Equip 1
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Ring of Evos Isle Discussion
6 days ago
Me and a friend made some enchantment/aura decks so I can give some aura advice! Ring of Evos Isle and Hydra's Growth work well on their own and only get better when paired! Estrid's Invocation can give some slight protection to a valuable enchantment. Idyllic Tutor, Enlightened Tutor, and Sterling Grove are good tutors. Noble Hierarch Is just a good bant mana dork!
9 months ago
love the list :) and absolutely love the fact that you take the time to list the individual basic lands! that's some dedication to your aesthetic choices! my wife has a kumena deck as well, and she often completely decimates me. cards on her list, that could do wonders for you, I think, are: Vorel of the Hull Clade, Stonybrook Banneret, Seafloor Oracle, Thada Adel, Acquisitor, Hadana's Climb Flip, Novijen, Heart of Progress, Ring of Evos Isle, Favor of the Overbeing, Tatyova, Benthic Druid, Give / Take, Bioshift, Sage of Fables, and Icon of Ancestry. Stay frosty mate
10 months ago
I just realized you left that great comment on my Archelos list and I didn't look at your deck yet. I've done it now. This is awesome, I took some more inspiration from here. I really like Groundskeeper, I might add it if I manage to find a slot.
A card I don't understand here is Ring of Evos Isle. Is it there for giving Yarok hexproof? If so, I think Lightning Greaves and/or Swiftfoot Boots would do a better job at that. I don't think the +1/+1 on Yarok is worth it.
1 year ago
Folio of Fancies might be a good addition to the deck. It sits around 55 cents. It would help with draw and mill.
Swiftfoot Boots and Lightning Greaves might also be good at protecting the commander, because it will probably be a lightning rod for removal. Since he just sits there, Mask of Avacyn or Ring of Evos Isle could work as well.
1 year ago
Cards also worth considering:
- Impact Tremors - Ping everybody whenever you make a snake
- Stoneforge Masterwork - More snakes -> More power on commander -> More snakes
- Coat of Arms - Make your snakes HUGE
- Altar of Dementia - Turn creatures into mill
- Parallel Lives - Double snake production
- Mana Echoes - Expensive, but makes insane amounts of mana when you make a bunch of snakes
- Opposition - Tap snakes to tap basically anything you don't like
- Vicious Shadows - Tokens DO go to the graveyard when they die, so every snake you lose burns an opponent's life hard
- Path of Discovery - Making a snake lets you explore
- Seshiro the Anointed - Pump your snakes and draw a card whenever they deal damage
- Kaseto, Orochi Archmage - Pay simic to pump your commander and make it unblockable this turn
- Eldrazi Monument - As long as you keep making snakes, your creatures are all indestructible, and as a bonus, flying
- Rancor - Commander has trample and +2 power, and the aura goes back to your hand whenever it dies
- Ring of Kalonia - Commander gets trample, and a +1/+1 counter each turn
- Ring of Evos Isle - Commander gets hexproof at instant speed for 2 mana, and a +1/+1 counter each turn
- Loxodon Warhammer - Commander gets +3 power, trample, and lifelink
- Fireshrieker - Double strike protects commander from blockers (first strike damage) and potentially doubles the amount of card draw, and thus, number of snakes produced
- Thassa's Oracle, Laboratory Maniac, and/or Jace, Wielder of Mysteries - You draw a lot of cards, so you may end up decking yourself. Best to win if that happens rather than lose
You by no means need to add any of these cards to the deck, they're just cards I think you might want to look at.
1 year ago
Inquisitor's Flail stack with double strike. I'm also a fan of Hot Soup mainly because the flavor is hysterical so beating someone with it is completely worth not running something else. Ring of Evos Isle is more protection and helps him grow
1 year ago
Artifact - Equipment
: Equipped creature loses all creature types and becomes the creature type of your choice.
: Until end of turn, equipped creature gets +1/-1 or -1/+1. If this is your second time activating this ability this turn, it costs less to activate.
Make another ring of some kind (keep it PG!). It doesn't have to be an equipment (like Jinxed Ring, Aladdin's Ring, Ring of Three Wishes) but rings for the hands of your creatures makes sense in this game (see Ring of Evos Isle, Ring of Kalonia, Ring of Thune, etc.). Also, get more creative than just porting over rings from Lord of the Rings.
1 year ago
I would say to make the deck faster swap some of your equipments like Prying Blade , Ring of Valkas , and Ring of Evos Isle for some mana rocks like the signets Rakdos Signet , Orzhov Signet , and Izzet Signet to try and make the deck go faster.
If you are trying to win with treasure tokens for your Revel in Riches then Brass's Bounty could be something to look into as well as Treasure Map Flip which will give you some additional value to use your treasures.
Lastly Deathrender is a good card I've seen do some work with Marchesa.