Gyome, Master Chef
Legendary Creature — Troll Warlock
At the beginning of your end step, create a number of Food tokens equal to the number of nontoken creatures you had enter the battlefield under your control this turn.
, Sacrifice a Food: Target creature gains indestructible until end of turn. Tap it.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Gyome, Master Chef Discussion
3 days ago
I think I would more or less do the same with the commanders you have laid out so I don't have much to offer there. Instead here are some deck ideas I have planned/currently working on:
- Adamaro, First to Desire: Mono-Red group hug
- Rakdos, Lord of Riots | Hamza, Guardian of Arashin: Morph
- Sakashima of a Thousand Faces&Krark, the Thumbless: Focused on Brothers Yamazaki
- Barrin, Master Wizard: Modular-control deck (Arcbound Ravager)
- Firesong and Sunspeaker: Angel Spellslinging
- Daughter of Autumn: Damage Redirection Deck (Pariah/Vigor)
- General Jarkeld: Block everything! (Hundred-Handed One)
- Kentaro, the Smiling Cat: No plains in the deck, maybe cat tribal
- Baru, Fist of Krosa | Korlash, Heir to Blackblade: Utilize grandeur
- Korvold, Fae-Cursed King: Food token and Stuffy Doll with Gyome, Master Chef and Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar as the secret commanders.
- Kogla, the Titan Ape: King Kong theme (2005 Peter Jackson)
- Yidaro, Wandering Monster: Battle Cruiser (Unpredictable Cyclone/Sneak Attack)
- Any tribal deck because tribal is my favorite
1 month ago
3 months ago
Obsidian Charmaw: Opponents control? That's real weird. You'd think it'd just count enemy nonbasics too.
Harmonic Prodigy: Hm! Note that unlike Panharmonicon , this doesn't double abilities that Wizard/Shaman permanents trigger, so it won't work with Inalla, Archmage Ritualist unless she's willing to get down into the mud with the rest of 'em. Basically works as a free tribal Strionic Resonator .
Academy Manufacturer: Oh my. Treasure tokens are obviously the most valuable here, so both the Clue commander and Gyome, Master Chef will appreciate this.
Yavimaya, Cradle of Growth: eheheheh
4 months ago
Alexev comment inbound!
Commander / EDH*
142 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
This deck is meant to be an artifact and reanimator themed deck build around Gyome, Master Chef . Currently my problem is that I need to make a BUNCH of cuts to get the list down to size, so I would appreciated suggested cuts that allow me to maintain my themes etc. Please look at my listed combos and synergies and take that into account for feedback.
4 months ago
- Osgir, the Reconstructor and Alibou, Ancient Witness
- Zaffai, Thunder Conductor and Veyran, Voice of Duality
- Adrix and Nev, Twincasters and Esix, Fractal Bloom
- Breena, the Demagogue and Felisa, Fang of Silverquill
- Willowdusk, Essence Seer and Gyome, Master Chef
The default version of all these cards is not showing foil. Don't add the (C21) after the card in text that's showing the foil version as default.
For nonfoil use: Osgir, the Reconstructor or [[Osgir, the Reconstructor]] For foil use: Osgir, the Reconstructor (C21) or [[Osgir, the Reconstructor (C21)]]
In the deck editor you can remove the (C21) and the * F* from the text at the end of each card to make it show nonfoil.
4 months ago
As I said before, I did it: Gyome, Master Chef troll tribal. If you're interested, here it is:
Commander / EDH
1 VIEW | IN 1 FOLDER
4 months ago
Other than that I'm feeling Crushing Disappointment towards the rest of Strixhaven... feels like a downgrade from what we got in Kaldheim.
5 months ago
I'm interested in working with the deckbuilding restriction of Codie, Vociferous Codex to try to make that work.
Laelia, the Blade Reforged has me interested because I've always got an eye for playing aggressive decks.
Alibou, Ancient Witness makes me want to see how hard I can fireball my opponents with mana rocks and utility artifacts.
I also want to build with Gyome, Master Chef because it's just such a perfect marriage of flavor (pun very intended) and utility.