|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Merfolk vs. Goblins (DDT)||Common|
|Magic 2015 (M15)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Foundry Street Denizen
Creature — Goblin Warrior
Whenever another red creature enters the battlefield under your control, Foundry Street Denizen gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
Foundry Street Denizen Discussion
5 days ago
My goblins usually tap em out by turn 4, Foundry Street Denizen is a champ especially with Goblin Piledriver . Goblin Chieftain helps get Krenko, Mob Boss for t4 goblin cranks, I back mine up with Lightning Bolt + Flame Slash + Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle .
Mob boss is great, but I usually get Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin out and working a turn sooner.
Embercleave is a good add too if your looking for more umph.
1 month ago
First, I think you've done everything okay. This forum is probably the most appropriate, and your terminology is used correctly. You can format cards by putting double brackets around the card name. Goblin Chieftain . See below.
And you can do mana symbols similarly. .
To answer your question, I need to ask another first. Do you want to play midrange goblins or aggro goblins? Because those are completely different decks. Aggro plays Goblin Bushwhacker , Foundry Street Denizen , and Goblin Grenade . Midrange plays Goblin Matron and Goblin Ringleader .
2 months ago
Since it looks like you're moving toward a pure Goblin build, removing the Black/Zombies all together, I'll make suggestions based on that assumption.
Goblins like to fly low to the ground and hit your opponents as hard and fast as possible. The traditional goblin deck is known as 8-wack, since it runs 4x Reckless Bushwhacker and 4x Goblin Bushwhacker . Both of those are fantastic cards, since they can both swing on the turn they are played and boost all your creatures by +1/0. They are both relatively inexpensive, so should be fairly easy upgrades to get a hold of.
Otherwise, you want to focus less on the high-end creatures, and more on inexpensive-to-cast cards that can finish out the game. Some other inexpensive options include Mogg War Marshal (which is a strict upgrade to Goblin Instigator ), Burning-Tree Emissary (which, while not a goblin, is basically a free-to-cast 2/2), and Foundry Street Denizen (which will always swing for 2, and sometimes for 3+ on turn 2).
Cards can be linked using double brackets, like so: [[Goblin Grenade]] People can be linked using the following: [[user:Caerwyn]]
2 months ago
Some quick suggestions: Foundry Street Denizen is a good 1 drop, Mogg War Marshal is kind of a 3 for 1, Tuktuk the Explorer a very interesting card..., Goblin Assault (not my favorite card but you might be able to make it work), Mass Hysteria if you need haste. There's always room for a Lightning Bolt in EDH decks. Maybe as a finale like card Descent of the Dragons to kill off (some of) your creatures for some big boys.
3 months ago
8 months ago
I agree with hungry000, and also suggest
For a goblin deck, you are missing 1 drops and have too many 3 CMC cards.
9 months ago
Nice deck. +1 from me. Some nice additions for your deck could be:
- Arms Dealer
- Foundry Street Denizen
- Mogg War Marshal
- Ogre Battledriver
- Reckless Bushwhacker
- Reckless One
- Voracious Dragon
- Burn at the Stake
- Mogg Alarm
- Massive Raid
- Obsidian Battle-Axe (Krenko is a Warrior)
Just have a look at my Krenko's Mob
9 months ago
Krenko is hard to tune for cEDH because at his best he's probably still a 2.5-tier commander. I play Krenko as my "fair" deck but, I have given some though into making him faster. One thing I'm 100% sure of is that outside of a turn 1 wheel that has tons of ramp and nets another wheel, I see no way to get a turn 1 win with Krenko. Below are some of the cards I've considered that you don't currently have in your list.
- Add another chance for an extra turn with Warrior's Oath.
- You can take even more extra turns with Isochron Scepter + Final Fortune + Sundial of the Infinite. Add in something to untap an artifact and that would be bonkers!
- Dwarven Ruins is a not-as-good Sandstone Needle but, is still quite capable of helping with a Turn 2 Krenko.
- More 1cmc Goblins will give you more bodies, faster, and you're missing a few really good ones such as: Foundry Street Denizen, Goblin Chirurgeon, Goblin Welder and Legion Loyalist.
- Goblin Instigator is another good 2cmc (1cmc with a reducer) for 2 1/1 Goblins.
- Mass Hysteria is probably the fastest and cheapest way to get haste for ALL of your gobos!
- The more Ramp the better because that's how you're going to drop Krenko Turn 1-2 and multiply your gobos fast! Find room for that Mox Diamond and also consider: Infernal Plunge, Desperate Ritual, Pyretic Ritual, Seething Song and Simian Spirit Guide.
- Draw helps a lot. You might also want to consider: Memory Jar, Reforge the Soul, Scroll Rack and Slate of Ancestry.
- More spell-cost reduction never hurt and in a tribal deck Urza's Incubator and Semblance Anvil could do some work.
- Staff of Domination to untap Krenko!
Foundry Street Denizen occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.04%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%