Tap an untapped creature you control: Untap target basic land.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Earthcraft occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
8 hours ago
A possible combo you could consider including would be Squirrel Nest and Earthcraft. It allows you to create an infinite tide of squirrel tokens, while Earthcraft is just a generally useful card even if you don't draw into the nest.
4 days ago
4 days ago
Yeah, the etb won't double. That'd be too gross lol. It's good value too, for things like Keen Sense. 1 mana, ping someone, copy it with Unbound and draw 2 cards? It's pretty good. Then double the counters back up on Marath so you don't lose keen sense. It's a busted card, in my opinion.
And I'd honestly look into Earthcraft for Marath. It's kinda expensive, but totally worth it. It combos with Fertile ground, market festival etc. Combos with unbound, parallel lives, anointed procession etc. I think Hardened Scales.
1 week ago
Destiny Spinner is a great addition to protect your creatures and enchantments while having a decent active to boot. Earthcraft is also massive if you want to storm off because you can tap Shrieking Drake and your other bounces for land untaps before it bounces itself. Finale of Devastation is also an incredible finisher once you generate a decent amount of mana while still being a nice tutor.
2 weeks ago
Thanks for the feedback Goretast I see what your saying about it not really being casually competitive. It's within the power level that my playgroup is at. And I'm just looking for any suggestion to make the deck more optimal/resilient. That being said, thank you for the suggestions. I've added Ranger-Captain of Eos and that made me remember about Recruiter of the Guard . I may add an Earthcraft in the future but don't own one.
2 weeks ago
Great deck, not sure it's "casually competitive" at this point because this is near most cEDH decks out there, mine included. Just a few suggestions: Earthcraft is great in the deck with Shrieking Drake and other bounces because you can tap drake before it bounces itself to go infinite with just an island. Deafening Silence is incredibly strong because we are creature heavy. Ranger-Captain of Eos provides a silence effect while tutoring Shrieking Drake. Intruder Alarm is insane and opens up easy combos with your mana dorks. I also like Destiny Spinner because it protects almost half the deck and has a decent active ability to boot. I have other suggestions but I'm not sure exactly what advice you want. You can check out my primer here to see other cards: [Primer] Chulane's Bounce House [cEDH]
3 weeks ago
In terms of cuts to add the things I suggested:
- Bear Umbra is powerful ramp if you can tutor it out. I get that you want the infinite Earthcraft combo, but maybe you can cut Land Tax? At least the Umbra doubles as totem armor.
- Swap Arrest for some of the other Auras which completely disable permanents/creatures.
- How often has Quarantine Field gone off for anything above 2?
- Birds, Paradise Druid and Caryatid seem unneeded.
- Bow and Spear? I run mana rocks, Quietus Spike (maybeboard) and Grafted Exoskeleton.
- Serra's (Blessing, Embrace) are potentially underpowered. Though vigilance is very good in here.
- I think you can cut some lands for mana rocks, personally. It lets you ramp faster on average.
- I'm on the fence about Femeref Enchantress. She's boardwipe insurance and that's it. There are other ways to recover from wipes (Wheel of Sun and Moon), and without unlim hand size you lose a bunch to the grave. I'd suggest the land inclusions plus Renaissance.
- Frontier Siege ??
3 weeks ago
Shielded by faith + Siona is an infinite combo generating an infinite number of token by itself but the problem I think here is the lack of payoff with this. Possible payoffs 1) Concordant Crossroads could give haste to those creatures and swing 2) Altar of the Brood for milling 3) Altar of Dementia for similar purposes 4) Blasting Station could be another one for pinging etc. I think Crossroads is probably the better of them but if you are short on budget the other could do. You have a lot of tutor for some of these payoff cards in these colors