Creature — Cleric
When Brutalizer Exarch enters the battlefield, choose one - Search your library for a creature card, reveal it, then shuffle your library and put that card on top of it; or put target noncreature permanent on the bottom of its owner's library.
Printings View all
|Planechase Anthology (PCA)||None|
|Planechase 2012 Edition (PC2)||Uncommon|
|New Phyrexia (NPH)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Brutalizer Exarch occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Brutalizer Exarch Discussion
1 week ago
Mob Rule as a mass gain controll until EoT.
Boneyard Parley as a fact or fiction for graveyatrd creatures, and puts them on the battlefield.
Brutalizer Exarch creature tutor or non-creature tucker.
Gyre Engineer if you want to go infinite with one mana untappers.
Rashmi, Eternities Crafter always is good fun.
Plasm Capture as a more expensive mana drain if you're in simic.
Manifold Insights Gets better the more opponents you have.
Acidic Slime is a well known removal spell in green.
1 month ago
Looks good! You might like these: Fierce Empath (works nicely with Woodland Bellower), Recruiter of the Guard, Brutalizer Exarch, Skyshroud Poacher, Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero, Ramosian Commander, Cateran Slaver, Forerunner of the Coalition, Blood Speaker, Self-Assembler, Dimir House Guard, Netherborn Phalanx, Nethroi, Apex of Death, Priest of Titania, Wirewood Channeler, Luminous Broodmoth
1 month ago
One minor issue, Uncage the Menagerie doesn't get Walking Ballista. From a quick rules search, you can pay 0, but you won't be able to find any cards. I'd suggest either Brutalizer Exarch or Citanul Flute as replacements. Other that that, the deck seems great!
4 months ago
Have you thought about a card to put Pathrazer on the top of your deck deliberately?
For a budget, maybe splashing blue would do it, with Riverwise Augur?
The best bet though might be Cream of the Crop.
5 months ago
With Momir Vig, Simic Visionary in play, I cast a Brutalizer Exarch . Will their abilities stack, allowing to search for 2 creatures, shuffling, then placing them both on top of my library? Or do they occur separately, so in essence I'm really only putting 1 on top?
6 months ago
Congregation at Dawn is THE card for topdeck manipulation in Nya creature decks. Cream of the Crop , Sensei's Divining Top and Mirri's Guile will allow you to reorder the top of your deck. Worldly Tutor , Sylvan Tutor , Mwonvuli Beast Tracker , Hua Tuo, Honored Physician , and Brutalizer Exarch tutor to the top of your deck.
6 months ago
One good interaction with Atla's ability are tutors that put creatures on the top of your library. If your budget allows it, I'd suggest Brutalizer Exarch , Conduit of Ruin , Sylvan Tutor , Worldly Tutor , Congregation at Dawn , Forerunner of the Empire (in case you run dinos), Mwonvuli Beast Tracker (situational). Pick and choose the ones that fit your deck better, if any.
8 months ago
A few I haven't seen yet:
- Time Reversal (pretty sure at least one of those is a moon)
- Opportunity (7th)
- Dreamborn Muse (Legions, 10th, Commander)
- Higure, the Still Wind (Betrayers, Planechase)
- All Sun's Zenith cards (Mirrodin Besieged)
- Etched Champion (Scars)
- Strionic Resonator (very debatable) (M14, Commander 2019)
- Gustha's Scepter (Alliances)
- Solarion (Fifth Dawn)
- Precursor Golem (Scars)
- Flying Carpet (Revised, Arabian Nights, 4t, 5th, 6th) (on the minaret)
- Oblivion Stone (Mirrodin, Commander)
- Doomsday (arguable) (Masters 25)
- Mortivore (9th, 10th, Odyssey, Commander)
- Ihsan's Shade (Masters 25)
- Dralnu's Pet (Planeshift)
- Ribbons of the Reikai (Betrayers)
- Somnophore (arguable) (Urza's Saga)
- Jace, the Living Guildpact (2015 Core Set)
- Elvish Ranger (Alliances)
- Descendants' Path (Avacyn)
- Burn at the Stake (Avacyn)
- Chaos Imps (Return to Ravnica)
- Enlightened Tutor (right cheek tattoo) (Mirage, 6th)
- Mother of Runes (in the hieroglyphics, top left) (Eternal Masters)
- Nevermore (Innistrad)
- Bottle of Suleiman (Arabian Nights)
- Silent-Blade Oni (Planechase, Commander 2018)
- Angel of Despair (Guildpact, Commander, Ultimate Masters)
- Glacial Fortress (Magic 2010-2013)
- Darkslick Shores (Scars)
- Plateau (arguable) (Alpha-Revised)
- Caged Sun (New Phyrexia, Commander 2014)
- Berserk (on the belt) (arguable) (All editions but A/B/U)
- Brutalizer Exarch (New Phyrexia, Planechase)
- Lotus Cobra (Zendikar, Iconic Masters)
- Homeward Path (Commander, Commander 2013, Commander 2016)
- Lake of the Dead (arguable) (Alliances)
- Tribute to the Wild (Commander, Commander 2015)
- Serene Heart (Mirage)
- Tranquil Domain (arguable) (Mirage)
- Guard Gomazoa (Rise of the Eldrazi, Commander)
- High Tide (Fallen Empires variant 2)
- Ray of Command (Mirage, Commander)
- Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon (arguable) (Scars)
- Thrummingbird (Scars)
- Hand of the Praetors (Scars)
- Sword of Light and Shadow (Modern Masters)
- Sword of Body and Mind (Scars, FTV: Relics)
- Sword of Feast and Famine (Mirrodin Beseiged)
- Sword of War and Peace (New Phyrexia)
- Mana-Charged Dragon (Commander)
- Crucible of Worlds (Fifth Dawn, 10th Ed, Core 2019)
Couple tips when looking for moons: Both actual moons and moon symbols count, so keep an eye out for moons on things like books, texts, and manufactured things in the art. There is no limit on how small they can be, though it's obvious it has to be large enough to make out. Some cards have very small, very sneaky moons hidden in them this way.