Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature has haste.
Whenever an ability of equipped creature is activated, if it isn’t a mana ability, you may pay . If you do, copy that ability. You may choose new targets for the copy.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Battlemage's Bracers Discussion
2 days ago
Hey, there's not much to say yet as this is just a list of cards you want to play, nice Swordtooth. Most of what you have so far on the low budget is good, but Decree of Savagery is not playable and Sun-Crested Pterodon, Elfhame Palace, Stone Quarry are really lackluster.
Do you own Gishath? I don't see him here, but I do see Atla. If you don't own Gishath then he's really not worth getting for $20 if you're on such a low budget. Atla is a fine Commander for Dinos and you have her. For $20 you could get many budget cards that are good with Atla rather than just Gishath.
Atla and Gishath will play very differently. Gishath is more straight forward, ramp and Dinos. Atla is more complex since you want ramp, sac outlets for Eggs and Dinos. Marauding Raptor is a combo Dino with Atla to kill an Egg right when it ETB. It also triggers enrage when a Dino ETB.
Some budget Dinos to consider adding:
- Marauding Raptor
- Quartzwood Crasher
- Apex Altisaur
- Ripjaw Raptor
- Thrasta, Tempest's Roar
- The Tarrasque
- Runic Armasaur
- Thrashing Brontodon
- Ranging Raptors
Some budget cards that have good interactions with Atla and/or Dinos or are ramp:
- Mirror Entity: is a Dino, is an Egg, can turn all creatures you control into Eggs, is a sac outlet.
- Garruk's Uprising: repeatable draw when Dinos ETB and give all Dinos trample.
- Goblin Bombardment: sac outlet for Eggs and each Egg that's saced can do 1 damage to another Egg to kill it too.
- Swiftfoot Boots: haste and hexproof protection for Atla.
- Arcane Signet: staple budget mana rock.
- Fellwar Stone
- Fertile Ground
- Wild Growth
- Farseek with Cinder Glade, Canopy Vista and Alpine Meadow.
- Forerunner of the Empire: puts the Dino on the top of your library to then sac an Egg. It can also kill Eggs.
- Mwonvuli Beast Tracker: puts the Dino with trample on the top of your library to then sac an Egg.
- High Market: sac outlet.
- Tyrite Sanctum: repeatable to make Atla bigger with +1/+1 counters and then give her indestructible.
- Fanatical Devotion: sac outlet and protection from most removal.
- Court of Bounty: can cheat a Dino from your hand onto the battlefield as well as be repeatable draw at your end step.
- Battlemage's Bracers: haste and double the Egg trigger of Atla.
- Fires of Yavimaya: haste enabler for all creatures you control including tokens.
Some budget land upgrades to consider:
- Exotic Orchard
- Path of Ancestry
- Jungle Shrine
- Opal Palace: cast Atla with it to give her one or more +1/+1 counter.
- Unclaimed Territory
- High Market
- Tyrite Sanctum
- Battlefield Forge
- Cinder Glade
- Canopy Vista
- Alpine Meadow
- Game Trail
- Fortified Village
Good luck with your deck.
5 days ago
Easy to place in:
- Valakut Awakening Flip --> Mountain
- Kazuul's Fury Flip --> Mountain
- Command Beacon --> Mountain
- Bonders' Enclave --> Mountain
- War Room --> Mountain
2 weeks ago
RNR_Gaming you skipped over several of my points ;)
I'd also point out the majority of commanders do the same things every game to some extent. Atraxa decks are all walkers or generic counter decks, Meren decks all reanimate the same handful of things, Lathril is just elfball, Kozilek is just eldrazi tribal, Yuriko is either ninja tribal or big cmc, Edgar goes high cmc control vampires or low cmc aggro vampires. Very rarely do people have obscure decks without predictable strategies. The details can change as they have in my Mairsil deck from time to time. Sometimes I use Oona as my win con, other times tree of perdition, or even just turning Mairsil sideways after hex parasite eats a few planeswalkers. There's more to if you want me to go into it. People that look at Mairsil often limit themselves rather than be creative with him.
"Since release I would say the only thing that 100% goes into almost every list is Asmodious." This is just false and no one ever backs it up when they say it because they can't. Asmodeus the Archfiend, Unmarked Grave, The Deck of Many Things, Endling, Oriq Loremage, Pendant of Prosperity, Thassa, Deep-Dwelling, Spark Double, Sakashima of a Thousand Faces, Doom Whisperer, Ormos, Archive Keeper, Teferi's Time Twist, Notion Rain, Shenanigans, Battlemage's Bracers, Netherborn Altar, Lithoform Engine, Sanctum of Eternity, Wizard's Spellbook, and more. These all easily fit into Mairsil lists and make for difficult choices on what to keep and what to cut. Again though if you wanted to only build as optimally as possible there are only 2 or 3 things that lead to victories. Although even one of those didn't exist until after Mairsil was printed, Thassa's Oracle. He gets plenty of toys, people are just unimaginative imo.
4 weeks ago
2 months ago
I quite like the idea of stealing stuff with Molten Primordial and sacrificing them to Tooth and Claw . But it is kinda unfortunate that the stolen creatures can't attack (when copying the Primordial with Delina). Goblin Bombardment and Spawning Pit might be a good inclusion if you wanna lean more into that.
2 months ago
Few more things:
2 months ago
If you want to run the Endless Atlas you need more basics.
But I'd keep the Battlemage's Bracers in as it gives haste
2 months ago
Right off the bat you can cut 2 lands, possibly more after play testing. But 39 is entirely too many.
Esper Sentinel probably doesn't do enough without ways to pump his power.
Meteor Golem is expensive to cast and doesn't seem like something you would want to reanimate with all of the other targets.
Boros Charm usually doesn't do enough in Commander.
Endless Atlas doesn't seem like it would be turned on enough of the time to be worth it.