Please login to comment
I do not know if Shivan Reef is worth it, with how many aggro/burn decks in the meta. I think running Shocks/Fast lands ( Spirebluff Canal ) and the rest basics might be a better choice. Mabey two Sulfur Falls if you’re having problems with colored mana.
November 13, 2019 2:44 p.m.
Love the deck. The list looks super solid.
The only card that I could recommend is Ugin, the Ineffable , good ramp, draw and removal. I would also add some more land ramp just in case artifacts get boardwiped.
November 13, 2019 1:54 p.m.
Looks like a good start. I feel like black is not adding a lot right now. Mabey adding a few more black good cards can improve this. Good black cards that I would recommend are
One thing I think you need is a way/ways to cheat out your angels. Right now, your CMC for creature is almost six, which is massive. Thing like
can allow you to play these huge threats earlier.
In addition, some of the best ways to ramp is land ramp, which you have very little. Cards like
Knight of the White Orchid
can help you get more lands into the battle and increase consistency.
Overall, looks like a great start; I enjoy building tribal deck and have an angle tribe deck with Gisela, Blade of Goldnight as the commander. Angles are a strong tribe, and black add many powerful cards to the mix.
November 12, 2019 3:38 p.m.
Look like a sweet deck so far. Love the creature/equipment selections. Also has a nice sweet of good single target removal. However, your board wipes look average, I would recommend
. These are very good board wipes in your colors.
You have a good amount of ramp but only two thing that provides with land ramp. If someone blows up artifacts, you might just lose the game because most of your ramps and part of the deck is artifacts. I would using
to provide more land ramp. In addition, one of the best ramp in white is
it generates so much value.
Another thing that seem a little lackluster is drawing cards. I know that commander provides a lot but if you do not manage to draw equipment or your commander is removed a few times you might be set back too far. I would recommend
Ugin, the Ineffable
Overall looks like you have a great start. Good luck
November 12, 2019 1:45 p.m.
Looks like you have a very good start. Your creatures look and synergy around your commander. However, I see one major flaw of the deck. Its lacking in draw and ramp. Boros struggles with this but it is not impossible.
No Green Ramp:
, which you have. The ones you are missing
. Getting lands into the battlefield is very important and hard in non-green colors.
Overall, nice start. Boros are very fun colors with weaker cards but if you get enough synergy, it can be quite powerful. Good luck my fellow Boros Player.
November 8, 2019 3:14 p.m.
- Taurean Mauler : He big mean and super easy to block. Even though he is technically an angel, he lacks the power most other angles have. Very little way to give trample.
- Godo, Bandit Warlord : Six CMC fetch an equipment and cheat it out to battlefield, seems good and has combo potential. However, is a dead card early game when needing equipment to protect and generate value. Maby? Still very torn over cutting this card.
- Spinerock Knoll : Hard to activate and never have the mana open to activate it when needed. Most of the time it hit a low CMC card and it not very useful.
- Rugged Prairie : More room for Basic/Fetch.
- Clifftop Retreat : More room for Basic/Fetch.
- Inkmoth Nexus : Only man-land in the deck to equip and swing almost never comes up and only killed with this little guy once. Low performance.
- Dockside Extortionist : Good for huge burst of mana, easily fetched with the two Recruiter. Can easily allow me to make a massive threat early.
- Steelshaper's Gift : Early tutor for equipment allowing for more equipment that is useful in times of need.
- Flooded Strand : More fetch to reduce deck size.
- Wooded Foothills : More fetch to reduce deck size.
- Slayers' Stronghold : Way to give Vigilance and haste.
- Mountain : More Basic due to reduce red sources.
November 8, 2019 11:17 a.m. Edited.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 11 | 20 COMMENTS | 975 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 3 | 5 COMMENTS | 705 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
Commander / EDH*
SCORE: 2 | 10 COMMENTS | 157 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 19 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
SCORE 0 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 25
|Avg. deck rating||5.00|
|Favorite formats||Commander / EDH, Modern|
|Suppressed formats||Legacy, Vintage|
|Good Card Suggestions||25|
|Venues||Room 2 Game|
|Last activity||1 week|