Hey, i saw your comment on my binder. Im in the middle of a cross country move and all my stuff is in storage while i job hunt so i wont be able to do any trades for a bit. I do apologize.
September 18, 2018 10:19 a.m.
Hey man, thanks for your advice on my Muldrotha deck, I'm going to wait for the new set to come out before I change it too much as a lot of the dimir and golgari stuff looks sweet. Would you mind having a look at my elf deck? I'm planning on getting it soon, and advice would be amazing. Thanks! Ezuri Elf Tribal
September 14, 2018 4:26 p.m.
Hey chief, so Rashmi is already traded out but the Kruphix is still around if you want him
My W: are Aurelias fury, Giant Adephage, Iridescent angel (If its from the vault) Sunbirds, and Ghave for him
$7.3 on my end $7.28 for what you want
August 28, 2018 12:40 p.m.
Please login to comment
I'm also confused. On your "haves" list, the only thing that's showing up for me are 4x Liliana of the Veil. Maybe consider putting your haves and prices in a Google Sheet?
September 21, 2018 9:03 a.m.
Thanks for responding! No worries; I'm open to trading any time, so if you'd like to trade when you're done moving, just shoot me a message! Good luck on the job hunt!
September 18, 2018 10:47 a.m.
The above answer is correct. Also, if you wouldn't mind marking the answer as accepted, this can be removed from the unanswered queue.
September 18, 2018 9:34 a.m.
Always happy to help :)
Enjoy your deck!
September 17, 2018 9:19 a.m.
Hi! Looks like a good start to me! Here are some suggestions:
- Priest of Titania. This card is seriously broken.
- Elvish Clancaller. While you won't be using the second ability, a 2-mana lord is always good.
- Joraga Treespeaker is an excellent mana dork.
- Wirewood Symbiote is also rather broken. Bounce your Elvish Visionary to untap your Priest of Titania, drawing more cards and making more mana? Yes please.
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip. Gaea's Cradle is very expensive; this is significantly less so, but also very powerful.
- Wirewood Lodge. Opportunity cost is tiny, and can net you so much mana when it's useful.
- Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx. Same as above.
- Song of the Dryads. Mono-Green has problems dealing with creatures; this card would be basically unplayable in any other color, but is very good here.
- Craterhoof Behemoth just wins games.
- Triumph of the Hordes. Same as above.
- Regal Force can draw tons of cards.
- Krosan Grip is just powerful utility removal. Should be in every green deck IMO.
- Door of Destinies makes your 1/1s into serious threats.
- Heroic Intervention can protect your board from targeted removal and board wipes alike.
- Prism Ring is just bad. You don't have any lifegain synergies, and it's just not worth the card.
- Blunt the Assault is also just plain bad. I don't think you need Fog effects, but if you do, simple Fog is probably better.
- Nevinyrral's Disk. You have a lot of creatures, and usually don't want to be wiping the board.
- Krosan Restorer. Good mana dork, but not an elf.
- Karametra's Acolyte. Same.
- Llanowar Mentor. This card is cute, but not that powerful in practice.
- Might of the Masses. Combat tricks are usually pretty bad in Commander, and this one is no exception.
- Wirewood Pride. Same.
- Presence of Gond. Unless you're going infinite (which you're not), this card just doesn't do much.
- Elvish Pioneer is a bad mana dork.
- Leaf Gilder. Same as above.
- Elvish Soultiller. It would be one thing if this added them to your hand, but just shuffling cards into your library isn't that powerful.
- Viridian Zealot. There are better Naturalize effects.
Hope this helps! Feel free to message me any time!
September 14, 2018 7:49 p.m.
September 13, 2018 1:49 p.m.
SCORE: 1 | 155 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
SCORE: 100 | 82 COMMENTS | 12716 VIEWS | IN 48 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 4 | 14 COMMENTS | 721 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 5 | 2 COMMENTS | 1667 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
SCORE 0 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 18
SCORE 1 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 88
SCORE 3 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 124
SCORE 1 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 84
|Playing since||Dragon's Maze|
|Avg. deck rating||6.08|
|Favorite formats||Commander / EDH, Modern|
|Good Card Suggestions||435|
|Venues||That's Entertainment, Uncle's Games Bellevue|
|Last activity||18 hours|