Please login to comment
Soul of Vitality
Creature: Elemental Incarnation
Soul of Vitality gets +0/+1 for each green permanent you control and gets +1/+0 equal to half the number of green permanents you control rounded down.
As long as Soul of Vitality's toughness is 20 or greater, it has indestructible.
Lets see another color of the same challenge
July 1, 2020 12:43 p.m.
Land Creature- Island Wall
As long as Coral Reef is tapped creatures that attack you get -1/-0 and do not untap during that players next upkeep.
Add to your mana pool
"The seas bare many treacheries, even at low tide"
Let's see a swampy land creature!
July 1, 2020 12:31 p.m. Edited.
Veroz, The Sophist
Legendary Artifact Creature- Golem Wizard
Fabiracate X (When this creature enters the battlefield, put X +1/+1 counters on it or create X 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature tokens)
Sacrifice a servo creature, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature, or add 1 mana of your commander's color identity to your mana pool
Remove a +1/+1 counter from target creature, put a 1/1 colorless servo artifact creature token onto the battlefield under target player's control.
Challenge: wild card
June 30, 2020 10:01 p.m. Edited.
- For each opponent, gain control of target creature that opponent controls.
- Exile all cards from all graveyards. Return all permanents exiled this way to the battlefield under your control.
- You gain life equal to the number of permanents that entered the battlefield this way.
- Creatures you control get +3/+3 and gain haste and indestructible until the end of turn.
Yore Tiller is left (WUBR)
June 30, 2020 9:07 p.m. Edited.
For each permanent type among permanents you control, search your library for a permanent of that type and put it onto the battlefield.
- Draw cards equal to the number of permanents searched this way.
- Distribute X number of +1/+1 counters to creatures you control equal to the number of permanents searched this way.
- You gain life equal to the number of permanents searched this way, and your opponents each lose that amount of life.
Lets's see a Dune Brood Version
June 30, 2020 8:09 p.m. Edited.
Creature: Spirit Wizard
If a spell or ability an opponent controls would target a permanent you control it targets Insatiable Sentience instead.
If a spell or ability an opponent controls would target Insatiable Sentience, that opponent discards their hand.
Create a 4 colored Ultimatum Sorcery.
June 30, 2020 6:46 p.m. Edited.
"Add a Midnight Guard?- He cried; no, no, no."
Anyways- had to get that off my chest somehow. Great build +1.
June 30, 2020 6:32 p.m. Edited.
Doju, The Shell
Legendary Creature- Pangolin
Whenever a pangolin you control attacks or blocks, it gets +0/+5 until the end of the turn.
Creatures you control gain lifelink until the end of the turn and can block an additional 2 creatures this combat.
June 30, 2020 2:01 a.m.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Other skeleton creatures you control get +1/+1
Whenever this creature dies, return it to the battlefield tapped at the beginning of your next upkeep then create a token that's a copy of this creature.
June 30, 2020 1:26 a.m.
See above dice roll challenge: 3/4/4
Kiju, Sage Eternal
Legendary Creature- Fungus Shaman
Whenever this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability create a 1/1 green saproling creature token
Sacrifice a saproling- choose one:
- Regenerate Kiju, Sage Eternal
- Return Kiju, Sage Eternal from the graveyard to the battlefield
- Return Kiju, Sage Eternal to your hand
The Thallids have developed intriguing ways of ensuring continued survival. -Sarpadian Empires Vol. VII
June 30, 2020 12:06 a.m.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 25 | 11 COMMENTS | 2964 VIEWS | IN 8 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 3 | 260 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 8 | 1 COMMENT | 1182 VIEWS
|Avg. deck rating||11.67|
|Favorite formats||Commander / EDH|
|Good Card Suggestions||2|
|Last activity||3 days|