Brago + Sensei's Divining TopBrago, King Eternal's trigger + Strionic Resonator + Sol Ring + Sensei's Divining Top would work to draw out my deck? I remember reading somewhere this was possible. I understand how Brago + Resonator + Sol Ring works to keep blinking Brago infinitely , I just can't piece together how I could draw my deck out with Top , or if that's even possible.
You have to do a lot of responding to various things.
- Brago, King Eternal hits a player and his ability triggers
- Respond to the trigger by activating Sensei's Divining Top
- Respond to the Top activation by activating Strionic Resonator (using Sol Ring for mana) to copy Brago's triggered ability
- Let the copy of Brago's ability resolve, blinking Top, Ring, Resonator, and whatever else you feel like blinking
- Let the Top activation resolve. You draw a card. The Top you currently control won't be returned to the top of your library because it's a different object from the "Sensei's Divining Top" the resolving ability is referring to
- The original Brago trigger is still on the stack, but instead of letting it resolve, respond by activating Top and continue the loop of above actions to draw your deck