What Guild do you think I am?
Posted on Oct. 1, 2018, 8:59 a.m. by BMHKain
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Or... Maybe you don't need to... Lots of text though, so be warned... :(
NOTE: I'm using three sources for this. First is TolarianCollege's Guild Test you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGe7mGtoabc
The other two are on the official site here: https://magic.wizards.com/en/products/guilds-ravnica
By searching all current parameters of three quizzes in one binge. This is what I got...
(NOTE: The first quiz was based on Y/N (Yes or No) for mentioned questions...
Selesnya Conclave facts to know:
- N Hate Trees, Flowers, Basically plants in general...
- N Omnivore (The only time I thrive on Vegetation is Alergen-Free Food (Why is it Vegan?).)
- N Don't even have a Garden (Trees suround me though...).
- N FACT: Marijuana is wrong and so is smoking, drinking, & substance abuse. (A BIG Hot Take.)
- Y I work for a program, & is an aspiring 4K-6K 2D Fighting Game Maker, but alas, no job... :_:
- N I write, but not about nature. :/
- N Remember that one Vault ad? Crows are not the only thing that's not safe from a Scarecrow's Wrath; Hippies are the same in this case. Apologies BTW.
Gruul Clan facts to know:
- Y You could refer me to an Acrofatic, Like Zeke from the original inFAMOUS games. XP
- N If I hit someone, it's by false reaction; Freak Accident if you must.
- N Nah, I'm a Basketball fan moreso, reason? You don't always have to root for the home team. PX
- N My dad hates shaving now, but I have to do it on a regular basis. Expect a 5:00 Shadow Babyface! XP
- N Again, no job.
- N Not High School technically since I did graduate school eventually, even though it was past when I should've done it in 12th grade (I dunno what came to me...)
- N I like the action, but as Beowulf of Skullgirls: 2nd Encore pointed out by Annie, it's not real.
- N What did I say when talking about Legalizing Marijuana??? X/
Orzhov Syndicate facts to know:
- N MTG Finance is only bad for cards either still in Standard/yet to rotate/Reserved List stuff, Stuff like Nether Void, Original Duals, & basically anything most budgeteer inept at affording $200+ for one card. A pet peeve of mine.
- N With so many reprints of such cards now, I have a message to WotC: LET. IT. DIE. &... REPRINT. THEM. ALL!!! (Even Make World Enchantments just "Enchantment - World"; IT'S THAT SIMPLE!)
- N What kind of Old School? Each era has great sets, so I'm neutral on this.
- N I wasn't around when one Bitcoin would mean alot of dough in this day in age, so no.
Azorius Senate facts to know:
- N I like being Accurate, & Up to date. Problem? I'm saying this for the third time now, I don't even have a job. Now I think about it though, maybe I should make one...
- N Don't have a Checkbook, don't balance my list pricing well enough...
- N If Jaywalking involves those in a Gridlock, go ahead. Such traffic is too slow to hit you anyway...
- N Correct ones grammar? My grammar isn't correct most of the time. XP
- N I have never used such a program, & I don't think I'll need it when working on a 4KUHD 2D Fighting Game either...
Boros Legion facts to know:
- N I'm a fan of Batman & Iron Man in every sense of the word as an Anti-Hero/AntiVillain Characeture. Captain America would lose to Iron Man anyway since even if an Armor Tony Stark Made was destroyed, another comes quicker than a moments' notice. A battle of Attrition, basically.
Golgari Swarm facts to know:
- N I don't even have a Farm! XP
- N Even the Calbasa I eat for breakfast long ago isn't this kind of Sausage...
- N Compost or Worm Bin? Ehhh... No.
- N Never dressed in Goth, nor do I see the Idea of Emo as a physical idea. I do have Teenage Angst in High School though... No. Not chatting...
- N The Cure? Sorry, I was too busy listening to Visual Novel Music to give a damn. (Puts on Sunglasses.)
- Y Yay! A plus! Anyways, Even Adam Conover from Adam Ruins Everything agrees with me on funerals in all ways possible! Formaldehyde though, is still legal. Let's just Rot.
Simic Combine facts to know:
- Y Not Pokemon in particular, but yeah, I do Grind sometimes in games...
- N Genetically modified? For me, what caused Genetic Modification in the first place is all foods were good, until some guy put some weird glop for stuff like bread grains, etc, causing food allergens I hope this answers Genetic modification of food, as I hate that.
- N Sorry, hate Raising in-game creatures, & quite frankly, I'd rather play BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle instead (& even I think it's garbage for 2D...)
- N Wanted to try 23 & me, but I'm still unsure...
Izzet League facts to know:
- N I don't have the capability to lift that heavy of furnature...
- N This would've been a plus as I'm thinking of what to put for my 2D Fighter, but for now, this is a no.
- N Are drones really that popular? I don't have a DSLR Camera even... XP
- Y (I hope this counts...) I use a GCW-ZERO Emulator based Handheld; which runs Linux, but Sad to Say, my PC is a Win10.
House of Dimir facts to know:
- N I don't watch others as if I'm a stalker. For that, I'm a dead man walking.
- N Even at my old house, I would never commit to such Heresy. XP
- Y Yes, but it only seems to apply to twitter...
- N With all the garbage I've had on my Twitter, I see no reason to do so...
- N What is THE DARK WEB? All I know is it's Encrypted, & the darkest my computer can handle is Torrenting, which has no relavence.
Cult of Rakdos facts to know:
- N Dominatrixes? BDSM? WHAT?! NO! I would never condone such crap! I like a good Visual Novel Though...
Quiz 1 stats: - Chose Book # 1: EXQUISITE SECRETS (I think the art is cool...) - Chose Accepted (Already Honest, & (Mostly) Correct, so this would be the closest.) - Chose Dullness (What? We all probably don't like Boredom...) - Chose Freedom of Expression (I want to make a 2D 4KUHD Fighting game in the future... As a team of one...) - Chose Choice 2 (I barely have friends here in MA These days...)
Got HOUSE OF DIMIR
Quiz 2 stats: - Chose Book # 1: PARADOXAL FINDINGS (Just the name in general sounds cool...) - Chose Brilliant (I want my decks to be brilliant in their own way. Dunno if any agree though...) - Chose Lack of Curiosity (I'm curious when planning what I want to make for starters...) - Chose Fairness (I believe rights for both genders can only be achieved if we just act normal, & not go rioting across places around the world. Sorry, but Protesting for your gender isn't good at all even for your ,gender... ,O_O.) - Chose Passionably debate insignifigant topics w/ other guests (I like talking about stuff nobody else will. Just my thing...)
GOT IZZET LEAGUE
BTW: I'm asking as My next deck will be based on this thematically. And will be made after my next deck (Which is BOROS BTW... ;/)
What are your thoughts? Explain in the comments below! :D I'd like all the help I can for what Guild I would belong in. :)
One last thing: Is the images coming out good? If not, let me know...
I think this is a question you really have to answer yourself--it's really hard for others, particularly those who don't know you in the real world, to say who you are as a person.
Frankly, I'm not sure you fit into any guild--my initial thought for you was "mono-Red." You're fairly emotional and chaotic, so are firmly Red, but lack the cruelty of Rakdos, the order of Boros, the primal spirit of Gruul, or the strange balance of order and chaos that is Izzet.
Also, without the underlying questions, it's a bit difficult to evaluate what you've written here . Many of them are pretty easy to trace back to the gist of the question, some, such as the Izzet questions, decidedly less so.
The pictures did not show up--to post pictures and links, you have to request your account be given permission to do so.
October 1, 2018 11:58 a.m.
@cdkime: Hmmm... Interesting. Well, for the above questions before the ones from the 2nd link, the questions are the same listings in that order for my answers. For the last two, I suggest using those choices & get the said responses from there. But, yeah. I may be no Jaya Ballard, but based on your thoughts, & that no other color fits for your perspective, the closest I might be without going too overboard would be Izzet. I'm always trying to learn more about things not a lot would think about, thus the Blue traits of Dimir, where info needs to be legit, & as a loner of sorts; like you stated, my emotions can be chaotic, thus Red involved as well, as you stated. Thus if I had a verdict, it's Damn Izzet. Where the Black Traits of Dimir came from, I dunno. I guess I have two projects to do after my final Boros Deck... X/
October 1, 2018 12:22 p.m.
The links do not show up in your post, hence why it is hard to tell what questions you are answering. Currently you don't have authority to post links or images.
If you are sticking with choosing a Guild, I think Izzet is probably the best bet for you--after all, you do enjoy experimenting with deckbuilding and take a "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" approach.
I don't see you as Dimir in the slightest. Dimir combines the "Lawful" (to borrow from D&D's lexicon) aspects of both Blue and Black to create a structured entity that lurks in the shadows. Contrarily, you're someone who lacks structure and is pretty outspoken.
While we're on the topic, I'm curious what Guild you would choose for me--seeing as we've interacted a number of times, I'm sure you have a general idea.
October 1, 2018 12:41 p.m.
Well, for once, I might have a decent chat w/ you in this case...
Considering the topic in this case, You do want to try & help others (Though it's damn-near an impossibility for my case, as I'm still trying to get; but aside from that...), & you don't want to try & be cruel unless needing some kind of reason behind this; so you don't seem like the cruel kind such as Rakdos, But you do seem like one in White as you seem like one capable in Orderly ideas of that color (Even though Heliod, God of the Sun is Mono White, & forced the law of Devotion as law to an entire plane such as Theros.). For other colors, Orzhov recently showed that they are not just a Religion, they're a bank of sorts, & I don't see you as Greedy, so that's out. Boros is more of an Orderly Millitary for Ravnica, but I'm unsure about that for you as well unless you reside in a Millitary Family, though it seems unlikely... Not sure how much into Nature you are; I definitely oppose Selesnya myself though... Finally, Azorius. I dunno how high up you are here, so from there, I dunno what other color you might be besides ... As for Minor traits for me, I seem to show quite some Ambition, though not much else would get me to even Grixis status (Mishra is one of those without the need of the Undead, for instance...). Anyways, I'm just intrigued as to what you are in this case... Not confident on my choices...
October 1, 2018 1:17 p.m.
Interesting. I think you got it right with White. I personally identify strongly with Azorius - law, order, and logic are pretty important parts of my identity, both in terms of my general persona and career.
I think you’re looking at Boros wrong - I think you’re limiting yourself by thinking of it in terms of just the military. Rather, I would say it’s fundamental philosophy is Order through more aggressive means. I’ve known some pacifists whose proselytising firmly would put them in . Conversely, my being from a military family or not is irrelevant to my colour identity for a number of reasons. First, many military personal would not be Boros aligned a you can be in the military without having the aggressive desire to spread your viewpoint inherient in Boros. Second, one’s family informs personality, but does not control.
October 1, 2018 2:03 p.m.
I Schnee... Yeah. I would identify you w/ Azorius as well... That would've been my gut instinct. Xp I dunno if you mind, but maybe I could change this around as in some way or another, as a topic of what Guild others could be, or do we already have that? Removed the links aside from URL, & pics are removed as well. Also, thanks for the tip. I typically see each guild in some form of important job for each (Dunno how Gruul would fit in this...), but thanks for the correction, cdkime.
October 1, 2018 2:18 p.m.
Someone made a thread regarding colour philosophy a little over a week ago--link.
By your definitions, Gruul wouldn't fit in--that's sort of the point. Gruul represents the primal--a rejection of civilisation for a more simple existence. Where each other guild favours order in their own way, Gruul stands outside that paradigm.
October 1, 2018 2:31 p.m.
This thread was moved to a more appropriate forum (auto-generated comment)
October 1, 2018 3:57 p.m.
Guys wait what is we make this like a deck advertisement forum, where the last fellow comments what guild it thinks you are and why, then can comment some facts about itself and the next person can say what guild it belongs to?