Cube Tutor is a good site, you can put it in there and it has resources. I like it a lot more then here for my cube tracking. enter link description here
November 5, 2018 9:59 p.m.
Now, there are several options for that:
- Find a list online (cube tutor is great) and acquire those cards.
- See the latest WOTC list on the FOTM MTGO cube.
But to do that, you must first determine what kind of cube you want:
- Common cube is cheap but lacks a lot of things.
- Common/uncommon cube is a good balance of everything.
- Rare level of cards - most number of possiblities, but also expensive.
- Legacy/vintage level cube - print out all the cards on a nice sturdy paper (300g), with the best color printer you can find and proxy them. Much cheaper than actually buying a single ABUR dual.