- 1x Archwing Dragon
- 2x Chandra's Spitfire
- 1x Fire Servant
- 1x Firewing Phoenix
- 1x Furnace Whelp
- 1x Galvanoth
- 1x Hoard-Smelter Dragon
- 1x Mindclaw Shaman
- 3x Prodigal Pyromancer
- 2x Slumbering Dragon
- 1x Vexing Devil
August 23, 2012 4:44 a.m.
Also I am a little unsure that this deck is a standard deck.. since you have a lot of creatures from M11 and you have Violent Eruption in there as well. Not really standard, I would call this legacy format for sure. If you are looking to keep it standard I have a mono red that is pretty and low cost to play!
Check it out if you like :D Next stop, Burn Ward
August 23, 2012 4:48 a.m.
Sorry, I'm a little noob with deck formats. I only now that I have some cards and I put 60 of them in a deck hahaha
Thank you for help me =D
August 23, 2012 4:53 a.m.
August 23, 2012 5:06 a.m.
August 23, 2012 5:09 a.m.
No problem! Deck looks like fun tho! Oh and if you can get your hands on more you should add 3 more Vexing Devil s in here! instant 4 for 1! Best 1 drop for RED I feel :D
August 23, 2012 5:10 a.m.
maybe something like this...
I hope that these suggestions help. If you use them awesome! If not no worries! Good luck finishing this up!
August 23, 2012 5:23 a.m.
I like the deck! You can find my mono red burn deck here- Mono Red Burn. Here are my recommendations:
- card:Chandra's Phoenix is a must have in any burn deck.
- Take out Curse of the Pierced Heart , Prodigal Pyromancer and Volcanic Dragon . Those cards are to weak.
- RUN 4 LIGHTNING BOLTS!!!!!!!!! :)
- I think you need less 1 ofs. I recommend cutting Hoard-Smelter Dragon , Fire Servant , Galvanoth , and Volcanic Dragon .
- You need more burn. I like Brimstone Volley , Keldon Champion , Chain Lightning , or other good burn spells. This is legacy! Think Big!
- Sulfuric Vortex .
- I don't really like Goblin Fireslinger . @DarthTrevyn, I don't think that the fling combo would work with this deck, I think you need to build your deck around that.
- I see that you want to run a lot of large dragons. Once again, this is legacy! You can have any of the most overpowered dragons of all time!Overall, I really like this deck. Any burn deck is awesome and should win every game, just because it is that awesome. Hope this comment helped. +1
August 25, 2012 6:47 p.m.
And put I little dragon Furnace Whelp that save my last game (dragon of luck) haha
August 27, 2012 4:18 a.m.
If do you think that I can put these creature. What I remove?
August 27, 2012 4:25 a.m.
Please login to comment
|Date added||5 years|
|Last updated||5 years|
This deck is Legacy legal.