|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Ravnica: City of Guilds (RAV)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Archer
(1)(Green): Trophy Hunter deals 1 damage to target creature with flying.
Whenever a creature with flying dealt damage by Trophy Hunter this turn is put into a graveyard, put a +1/+1 counter on Trophy Hunter.
Trophy Hunter Discussion
4 months ago
2 years ago
I think I want to try Megamorph along with the +1/+1 counters.
- - Arashin Sovereign
- Banishing Light
- Dromoka, the Eternal
- Faith's Fetters
- Gavony Township (I'm too cheap to buy this one)
- Implement of Improvement
- Kujar Seedsculptor
- Ninth Bridge Patrol
- Paradox Engine
- Rampant Growth
- Scrounging Bandar
- Selesnya Cluestone
- Servant of the Scale
- Shieldhide Dragon
- - Trophy Hunter
- Karametra's Acolyte
- Selesnya Guildgate
- Ordeal of Nylea
- Reverent Hunter
- Primordial Hydra
- Segmented Krotiq
- Salt Road Ambushers
- Obscuring AEther
- Ainok Survivalist
- Den Protector
- Hidden Dragonslayer
CARDS I HAVE (but couldn't decide if I should try to squeeze them in, and if so, what needs to come out):
- - Profound Journey
- Frantic Salvage
- Reviving Melody
- Nature's Spiral
- Oath of the Ancient Wood
- Sunbringer's Touch
- Dromoka's Gift
- Quest for Renewal
- Selesnya Keyrune
- Aven Tactician
- Sandcrafter Mage
- Sandsteppe Scavenger
- Ainok Artillerist
- Guardian Shield-Bearer
- Aven Sunstriker
- Sandstorm Charger
- Scourge of Skola Vale
- Gnarlid Pack
- Chronicler of Heroes
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
2 years ago
I think that this can be a devastating SP and MP deck.
Greatbow Doyen and Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile are all-stars. Throw Trophy Hunter in there and you've got intense synergy. Scattershot Archer deals with flyers. Crossbow Infantry is great, if you pair him with Armadillo Cloak, Felidar Umbra, or Battle Mastery.
Archers synergize with any creature that is massive, but creates tokens for opponents, like Hunted Troll.
You'll need protection, so Crib Swap is an easy check, because you can easily deal with the 1/1. Same with Afterlife or Beast Within. Selesnya Charm is also good because of the options it provides. If you splash black, there's many more options available.
Pulse of Murasa is also good, but I wouldn't put too many in.
3 years ago
Ok, here is some replacements i can suggest:
- Deepfathom Skulker -> Coastal Piracy or Snake Umbra, or Tandem Lookout
- Enlightened Ascetic -> Reclamation Sage is much better
- Ethereal Usher -> Eladamri's Call
- Felidar Sovereign -> Courser of Kruphix - great buget variation of Oracle of Mul Daya
- Frontier Guide -> Wood Elves, Coiling Oracle, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Birds of Paradise
- Gigantoplasm -> Phyrexian Metamorph is much better
- Giltspire Avenger -> for creature spot removal I reccomend to use something of these - Swords to Plowshares, Grasp of Fate
- Hixus, Prison Warden -> Fiend Hunter faster and can be a combo piece
- Isperia, Supreme Judge -> maybe something more fast for drawing cards, like Rhystic Study, or more faster for pilowfort effects like Propaganda
- Kithkin Spellduster -> Qasali Pridemage
- Nephalia Smuggler -> Eldrazi Displacer
- Reya Dawnbringer -> Sun Titan must have in almost any deck
- Silent Arbiter -> This could be a problem for you too, maybe Propaganda or Ghostly Prison?
- Silent Sentinel -> very slow and returns only enchantments, I would reccomend Eternal Witness or at least Starfield of Nyx
- Trophy Hunter -> Barrin, Master Wizard with your commander could be very nasty
- Arenson's Aura -> any good counterspell instead of that is much better
- Bower Passage -> Aura of Silence a good staple in any stax and other prison decks
- Detainment Spell -> Oblivion Ring
- Zendikar Resurgent -> Mirari's Wake
No data for this card yet.