Enchantment — Aura
You control enchanted enchantment.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Steal Enchantment Discussion
1 month ago
In my decks, the cards that haven't been printed since the modern frame that I had never seen played before I found them to put them in my deck are Caverns of Despair, Grip of Chaos, Hall of Gemstone, Holistic Wisdom, Primal Order, Titania's Song, Hunting Grounds, Ritual of the Machine, Steal Enchantment, Aura Thief, and Thalakos Deceiver.
5 months ago
I run Archfiend of Depravity over Rune Scarred. I also include Sheoldred to make them sac a creature each upkeep. To keep from being overwhelmed by tokens, that I don't want to waste Merieke ability on, I run Eye of Singularity. Pemmin's Aura is an auto include for me due to its' multiple abilities. Etherium Sculptor is another way I deal with artifacts and creatures. Merciless Eviction gives you multiple options (all with exile) that might take place of Wrath of God. Same reason I run Austere Command in my deck. I try to force my opponents to focus on everything that I have on the board more than Merieke. That said, I run Bribery, Treachery, Steal Artifact, Steal Enchantment,Copy Artifact, Copy Enchantment,Preacher and Seasinger.
9 months ago
Why 41 lands? With your commander's scry ability, you should be able to hit your land drops fairly consistently. I'd suggest cutting back to maybe 36-38.
Also, I'd strongly suggest Sol Ring. It gets your commander out turn 2 so you can start taking advantage of that scrying sooner.
If you want to go for commander beats, (as one often wants to do with another destructible 3cmc 5/5), I'd suggest some low-cmc enchantments that are predominately colored mana, such as Declaration of Naught, Dictate of Kruphix, or even Steal Enchantment. I say this because creatures are much easier to remove than enchantments, and if your creatures are giving Thassa her devotion, then a standard creature wipe will also remove her from active duty.
If you're rich, or really want this to be your go-to deck, then look into Invoke Prejudice. Instantly gives you your devotion, and makes all your opponents non-blue creature spells cost twice as much. (Sorry to suggest such an expensive card. I normally don't, but it's so fantastic here, I figured you should at least know of it)
Anyhow, hope some of this helped.
10 months ago
Steal Enchantment would fit the theme, excellent for taking gods or big expensive world enchantments.
1 year ago
Grixis is awesome for thieving shenanigans. Geth, Lord of the Vault, Hellkite Tyrant, Simic Manipulator, Thada adel, aquisitor, Dack Fayden,Notion Thief. some good 1 ofs Rise of the Dark Realms, Acquire, Reanimate, Rise from the Grave, Control Magic, Steal Artifact, Steal Enchantment
1 year ago
1 year ago
Name: Tibalt's Malice
Text: Escalate (Choose one or more)
- Pick a number and then sacrifice that many permanents. Then target opponent loses twice that much life.
- Pick a number. Each opponent sacrifices that many non-land permanents. You lose twice that much life.
- Target opponent's life total becomes equal to yours.
Flavor: I was just trying to have fun but now you're really going to be in hell.
1 year ago
1) No. You control Thassa, and the Claim gives the creature the ability. This means that only YOU can activate it.
2) The Aura will fall off (unless it is something like Steal Enchantment or Indestructibility). Auras are always checking to see if they are attached to legal permanents. If they are not, they are put into their owners' graveyards. The two Auras I provided are examples of Auras that don't care if the enchanted permanent is a creature, so you devotion has nothing to do with whether the Aura will fall off.