Creatures you control get +0/+5 until end of turn.
Printings View all
|Eighth Edition (8ED)||Common|
|Urza's Destiny (UDS)||Common|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
2 months ago
Notes: This deck has an absurdly low curve, and wants it's ramp in it's 1 slot, if it has much at all. Most good options are going to be a bit expensive if they're any good. Card draw shouldn't be a problem...pay attention to what problems you run into while playing. Are you stalling for a way to push through? Do you need creature removal that isn't board clear? ETC.
4 months ago
Sidar Kondo of Jamuraa seems fun here. You might like these too: Behind the Scenes , Meekstone , Slagwurm Armor , Wave of Reckoning , Dusk , Gorm the Great , Solidarity , Colfenor's Urn , Conclave's Blessing
8 months ago
I want you know that I did some changes. Get a bit faster, get a bit more Control and more consistent.
What do you think about that? greetings!
9 months ago
I would cut a board wipe, maybe two. I'd also drop a land. Abzan Banner is a strictly worse Commander's Sphere . Solidarity is the one combat trick you are missing. I really don't Huatli is even worth it in here to be honest, shes pretty underwhelming. I think Darksteel Plate would be nice if you can get it, protecting Doran is key and its better than hyena umbra. I also love Read the Bones and Snuff Out in most black decks. Sylvan Reclamation is also really strong. I'd run that or Return to Dust . Crod would recommend Crush Contraband over return but I prefer the former.
As for creatures
I think Sapling of Colfenor would be good. Pontiff of Blight seems kinda fun. Karametra, God of Harvests . Oblivion Sower is something a little unconventional that I like, and World Breaker could also be worth a shot.
11 months ago
Hello, your deck looks quite good but I'd make a little changes here and there:
- First of all, you probably don't need these 6 CMC cards as they come really late and don't impact the board that much. It would make room for Beast Whisperer and Orator of Ojutai that you have in maybeboard
- Also Tempt with Discovery ? 4 CMC is where your curve actually ends so you don't need that much ramp, especially when your 2 CMC ramp package is alright. If you can afford Breeding Pool and Canopy Vista you can easily set yourself up with Nature's Lore .
- For another 2 CMC ramp swap - Gatecreeper Vine is not that great, you're waaay better off with Sylvan Caryatid , you won't belive how many times it's hexproof screwed my opponents tring to remove it.
- Another little swap - Tower Defense is way cheaper than Solidarity . But if you want to swap it or use both its up to you. Maybe I'd cut Slagwurm Armor for another copy of this effect because artifact is easy to remove compared to instant speed combat trick.
- For further lowering curve I'd add some utility walls: Resolute Watchdog is amazing for protecting commander and Portcullis Vine alongside Wall of Mulch make great card draw engine (use them with Wall of Kelp tokens or defenders that are about to die and... thank me later xD)
- As you lower the curve maybe you won't need signets. Also I see you lack some interaction in form of counterspells but I guess your playgroup isn't that removal heavy.
That's it from me, hope this helps. Let me know what you think about these changes and take care
1 year ago
1 year ago
Mitrian Very nice list! I'm happy that you're successful with it! I made the same experience like you did, it performs very well even against high Tier decks and is a noteable competitor. Sure, your deck offer some more wincons than just beating down the opponents, but I haven't noticed any downsides yet. As you said, it all depends on the own meta :)
I'm glad to hear that about Trostani, I'm probably thinking too much and I almost run the same lands as you. Shouldn't be that hard to cast.
Mentor of the Meek is a cool card, but I'm not too sold on it yet since there is a lot of creature hate in our group and less artifact hate. On the other hand our M19 draft is still due, maybe we'll pull him.
Meekstone is good and I'll probably add it in the future, but at this time there are a lot of token decks with 1/1 and 2/2 tokens in our group making it useless. I put my eyes on Noetic Scales but haven't gotten a copy yet.
As you said Solidarity has a real high cmc but I have to admit I wasn't aware of this card. I will atleast buy one, maybe I'll add it some day.
Thanks again for your comments and I'm glad I have given you some ideas. I wish you all the best with your own Arcades list :)