|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Event Deck (MD1)||Uncommon|
|New Phyrexia (NPH)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Shrine of Loyal Legions
At the beginning of your upkeep or whenever you cast a white spell, put a charge counter on Shrine of Loyal Legions.3,T , Sacrifice Shrine of Loyal Legions: Put a 1/1 colorless Myr artifact creature token onto the battlefield for each charge counter on Shrine of Loyal Legions.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (4)||MoJoMiXuP , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , frederiklw , ironax|
|Want (2)||Dr.Jackel , samuelianstorm|
Shrine of Loyal Legions Discussion
3 weeks ago
Perhaps Shrine of Loyal Legions to give you a late game pay off. Windbrisk Heights allows you to dig a bit into your deck to help you flood the board. Also Hanweir Militia Captain may be a better option over the wayfarer as it more consistently drops tokens.
4 weeks ago
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope is very expensive - she's good, but just be aware of the price tag.
- Lack of Herald's Horn and Vanquisher's Banner seems strange.
- Puresteel Paladin really isn't doing much in this deck - we only have 5 equipment and one of them is Lightning Greaves, which has an equip of 0 already.
- Maybe add more token cards? You clearly want to keep them, but just having a handful in a 99 card deck is very awkward, and they have very little synergy with the other cards. I recommend Tempt with Vengeance, Shrine of Loyal Legions , and Increasing Devotion for extra token producers. That, or just cut them and build an Adriana, Captain of the Guard deck.
- Inquisitor's Flail just really seems to good to not play, even without a heavy Equipment theme. I'd rather have it over something like Fellwar Stone to be honest, we already have a lot of mana producers and the Flail is very strong on Anya.
- Red boardwipes are good and all, but I think something like Hour of Revelation (the one I meant to recommend before) is a good idea just as a hedge against artifact, enchantment, and big creature decks.
- Tilonalli's Skinshifter is kinda awkward; we don't have many good things for it to copy, so it usually just becomes some big beater - in which case, I'd rather just run another Angel in its place - at least then we get ETB effects. Alternatively, add a few more good copy targets. (From the Gatherer Page: Because attackers have already been declared, any abilities Tilonallis Skinshifter copies that trigger when it or other creatures attack wont trigger.)
- I actually like Thalia's Lancers a lot more looking back on it - since Ixalan errata'd all planeswalkers to be legendary, the Lancers can grab a Gisela, Blade of Goldnight, Thalia, Heretic Cathar, or Nahiri, the Harbinger. I might add a few more legends to grab with it, though. Maybe add Bruna, the Fading Light and Gisela, the Broken Blade, since if you find one you can tutor up the other with the Lancers. (Bruna actually seems good in this deck, even without the Brisela opportunity.)
1 month ago
Alright it's still a little bottom heavy on the curve, but I cut Martyr of Sands and Suture Priest for Angelic Destiny, Sunbond, Crested Sunmare , and Brimaz, King of Oreskos. Also traded Shrine of Loyal Legions for Spectral Procession. I originally had shrine and the priest together for a late game kill shot but it's a lot more unrealistic than I expected so I kept Auriok Champion as my sole two drop "sister" because her protection works well with the enchantments and such too.
1 month ago
Crested Sunmare , Well of Lost Dreams, Cathars' Crusade, and Panharmonicon are all fitting cards. I would also cut Shrine of Loyal Legions and add something like Spectral Procession or Raise the Alarm. Shrine of Loyal Legions is slow, so you'll want something that immediately puts creatures on the battlefield. I know it's a little underrated, but Abzan Falconer would be fun to play along with Archangel of Thune.
3 months ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
Top Ditches: (no order)
Ajani Goldmane-Focus on the Elspeths
Shrine of Loyal Legions-takes too long to go anywhere
Mogg Infestation-Just feels weak
World at War-Don't overdo the combat tricks
Mentor of the Meek-Checked the oracle text. If you have a static +X/+X effect mentor won't trigger
Thalia's Lancers-Good not great and you aren't playing Legendary.deck
Urabrask the Hidden-Again good not great
Angel of Serenity-You have Reya and Sun Titan to do this
White Sun's Zenith-On the boarder about this one. It is good and maybe even great but can be iffy.
9 months ago
It's not complete garbage... You just need a bit of focus. If you want to Focus on Lifegain, you could adopt a Soul Sisters strategy... If you want to focus on tokens, you could build a MonoWhite tokens deck.
I'll speak on behalf of the token strategy since you seem to have a nice quantity of the cards.
If you wish to go on a Token strategy, you'll need to focus fully on tokens. Note that Tokens is usually built on a WB strategy and that using an ALL-IN WHITE build will result in a different gameplay.
First, a MonoWhite Tokens deck should focus on being aggro. The WB Tokens deck aims for a midrange presence, but with a Mono-White deck, you could gain access to an early game presence the other deck could not.
Card suggestions include: Leyline of the Meek and Honor of the Pure in order to grow your tokens. Hero of Bladehold to get kind of a finisher. Gather the Townsfolk, Raise the Alarm and Shrine of Loyal Legions to generate tokens. Path to Exile to kill opposing threats and Windbrisk Heights to get some free cards.