: Gain or .
, . Sacrifice Selesnya Locket: Draw two cards.
Printings View all
|Guilds of Ravnica (GRN)||Common|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Selesnya Locket occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Selesnya Locket Discussion
11 months ago
SuperSoldier240 I get what you mean about Paradox Engine , but it’s also just a very powerful card. Let’s say you build a wide board, you swing at someone with all your tokens and then after damage cast Swords to Plowshares and untap ALL of your creatures for just 1 mana.
It’s also a key way to fire your commander off multiple times per turn, infinitely if you have Cryptolith Rite
You could cut Selesnya Locket , I think artifact based ramp is slightly not needed in this list as you have so many options for creature ramp, which synergises very well with your commander.
You could also cut Essence Warden as it’s life gain ability is just a powered down version of Trostani, I’ve realised recently that too much life gain is pointless and have recently cut a fair bit out of my decks, especially when it’s on your commander.
Selesnya Evangel could be cut too, From Beyond is much better, I appreciate it’s a higher cmc but to activate selesnya evangel you’ve got to pay to start with and then pay and tap two creatures each turn to make a 1/1.
Divine Visitation is also very good.
11 months ago
1 year ago
What format? Im guessing EDH since Chromatic Lantern is not played much in other formats.
No, if you are 2 color Chromatic Lantern is pretty underwhelming. Its a mana fixing card, and if you are 2 colors you shouldn't have any problems with mana fixing. There are plenty of cmc3 mana rocks that do more. Even Selesnya Locket (or whatever colour combination you have) are better since you get to draw cards from it. Chromatic Lantern is good in 4+ color decks.
1 year ago
- I agree with most of this, but here's some possible cards.
- Momir Vig, Simic Visionary is a good tutor card and is definitely budget at below $5.
- You could try replacing the signets with Golgari Locket, Dimir Locket, and/or Selesnya Locket.
- In addition, you could try using the Simic Cluestone.
- The signets are more like mana converters, so if you want to improve your ramp, try those.
- You could also look at Simic Growth Chamber.
- Elvish Piper for those higher cost creatures.