|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Tempest Remastered (TPR)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Selenia, Dark Angel
Legendary Creature — Angel
Pay 2 life: Return Selenia, Dark Angel to its owner's hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Latest as Commander
Selenia, Dark Angel Discussion
1 month ago
I also feel that the card of Selenia, Dark Angel is very underpowered and fails to properly capture her importance to the story, so I would like to see a new card of her in a future supplemental set.
2 months ago
2 months ago
Selenia, Dark Angel. Completely forgot about that one
6 months ago
I was actually thinking maybe this direction. It sounds really fun, and maybe I could go Selenia, Dark Angel.
I have no real reason to DISLIKE him, I just... I don't know maybe the art haha. Honestly I just never have liked him. Maybe it's because I've played against him in the past and got crushed. I also was watching MTG Muddstah's videos and a guy named Mat played a really cool looking Tymna the Weaver only deck. I thought it was a fun idea to just use a partner without another one.
9 months ago
I love this type of deck, ( I could never play it considering my playgroup runs Melek, Izzet Paragon and Vial Smasher the Fierce ) However I would recommend Selenia, Dark Angel, she can be used as two things: A way to lose as much life as you want, by responding to the 2 life trigger by using the 2 life trigger. Or she is just a beefy 3/3 unkillable thing that can only be killed via split second.
10 months ago
1 year ago
As the title says, looking for commander alters. My commanders include: Sigarda, Heron's Grace, Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, Isperia the Inscrutable, Selenia, Dark Angel and Surrak Dragonclaw but iffy on him so not a priority.
If you have previously done any of the aforementioned and have examples, I'd love to see. Or if not and have an idea let me know. Don't have much in the way of cards but can pay if reasonable.
Note: not interested in anime/cartoon alters. Also probably should mention... North of the border if it makes a difference.
1 year ago
Oooh positive ones, I like that idea too!
The Low in Sodium
This player is characterized by being both a good sport when winning and when losing. Rarely, if ever, do they get salty. Common quotes:
- "Dang, that card is awesome!"
- "That was such a close match, I can't believe I actually won."
- "I really like your deck, I can definitely tell you put a lot of hard work into building it."
This player starts first with the goal of making sure everyone has fun in the multiplayer games, and knows how to balance the common goal of winning with the perfect level of power for the group. Common quotes of this player:
- "Tap my Homeward Path so that everyone gets their creatures back."
- "I'm not gonna hit you cause you're mana screwed."
- "I wanna see how your Avacyn, Guardian Angel deck plays out, so I'll play Fog to save you."
The Most Interesting Opponent in the World
This player doesn't always play, but when they do, they play such unique homebrews that you are just blown away by the talent they have in building their interesting decks. Some common quotes:
- "I really wanted to play with Lich, so I built this Selenia, Dark Angel deck so that I can play stuff like Repay in Kind and Reverse the Sands."
- "Have you heard of the Mesmeric Orb Basalt Monolith combo?"
- "At your end step, I am going to cast Kaervek's Spite to sacrifice my entire board, triggering Academy Rector to get Barren Glory."
The Deck Doctor
This player has a lot of experience building decks and playing in the format, so when they offer help, you know the deck is going to get much better. Some common quotes:
- "One of the nice things about playing white is that you get quite a few efficient spot removal cards for any type of permanent!"
- "I see you are playing Tooth and Nail, do you have Craterhoof Behemoth in the deck?"
- "If you are having trouble staying out of topdeck mode, here are some cards in your colors that you can use to keep your hand filled."