Counter target noncreature spell.Draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Scatter Arc Discussion
2 months ago
(-) Sun Titan, since you don't seem to abuse his ETB and he won't bring that many creatures back.
(-) Enclave Cryptologist is a terrible card in my opinion. It just takes too much effort...
(-) Azorius Guildmage is kinda out of place, even though her activated abilities could be useful now and then.
(-) Phyrexian Metamorph is always useful in a blue deck, but I'd remove it.
(-) Leyline of Anticipation (same argument as the one before. It's useful, but unnecessary)
(-) Fact or Fiction (IMO is easily replaced by Foresee)
(-) drop Hinder in exchange for Memory Lapse
(-) Path to Exile. Yes, it is good, but it's also too damn expensive.
(-) Monastery Siege (I don't like this card :x)
(-) Winding Canyons (I also don't like this one HAHAHA)
(-) Tectonic Edge (in our playgroup I don't see it being all that useful... Same with Ghost Quarter)
(-) Sphinx's Revelation in exchange for Mind Spring
(?) Flow of Ideas (worth it with 6+ islands...)
(?) Ghastly Discovery (conspire helps)
(?) Keep Watch (worth it with 3+ attacking creatures - not necessarily yours)
(?) Lat-Nam's Legacy and See Beyond are kinda similar, might be useful considering the low cmc)(?) Oona's Grace (drew a land and you don't need it? Cast with Retrace)
3 months ago
Whirlpool Warrior and Tolarian Winds are cards that would fit your theme very nicely. As for cards to replace I would take out Scatter Arc as there are a myriad of better options to run, most notably Dismiss, which is just strictly better. Also Stolen Goods never felt like you were actually stealing something good to me. Running Mizzix of the Izmagnus as one of your 99 is probably a bad idea, since all her experience counters will be worth nothing once she leaves the battlefield and Goblin Electromancer will likely perform better and more consistant than Mizzix.
5 months ago
Some possible improvements:
- Brainstorm and Impulse looks much better than Anticipate.
- Mystic Confluence is much better than Jace's Ingenuity
- Arcane Denial, Dispel, Force of Will, Mana Drain, Muddle the Mixture, Pact of Negation, Swan Song, Delay, Negate - anything of these counterspells could replace: Contradict, Deprive, Dismiss, Dissolve, Mindstatic, Rewind, Scatter Arc, Syncopate
- Banishing Light coud be replaced with Grasp of Fate
- Gilded Drake - very powerful card,
- Replenish - you have enchantment-based strategy, so this card could be very useful
- Fact or Fiction
- Sun Titan
- Aura of Silence - very good spell for controling the board and slowing down your opponents
- Luminarch Ascension instead of Myth Realized
- Monastery Siege
- Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
9 months ago
I'd replace Scatter Arc with Remand if you have it, or at the very least Mana Leak. It's extremely sub-optimal and is easily replaced with either of the two options. Replace Murder with Hero's Downfall. Replace Negate with Condescend. Nice idea though, Phenax is a really cool guy.