Counter target noncreature spell.Draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Scatter Arc Discussion
1 week ago
Whirlpool Warrior and Tolarian Winds are cards that would fit your theme very nicely. As for cards to replace I would take out Scatter Arc as there are a myriad of better options to run, most notably Dismiss, which is just strictly better. Also Stolen Goods never felt like you were actually stealing something good to me. Running Mizzix of the Izmagnus as one of your 99 is probably a bad idea, since all her experience counters will be worth nothing once she leaves the battlefield and Goblin Electromancer will likely perform better and more consistant than Mizzix.
2 months ago
Some possible improvements:
- Brainstorm and Impulse looks much better than Anticipate.
- Mystic Confluence is much better than Jace's Ingenuity
- Arcane Denial, Dispel, Force of Will, Mana Drain, Muddle the Mixture, Pact of Negation, Swan Song, Delay, Negate - anything of these counterspells could replace: Contradict, Deprive, Dismiss, Dissolve, Mindstatic, Rewind, Scatter Arc, Syncopate
- Banishing Light coud be replaced with Grasp of Fate
- Gilded Drake - very powerful card,
- Replenish - you have enchantment-based strategy, so this card could be very useful
- Fact or Fiction
- Sun Titan
- Aura of Silence - very good spell for controling the board and slowing down your opponents
- Luminarch Ascension instead of Myth Realized
- Monastery Siege
- Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
6 months ago
I'd replace Scatter Arc with Remand if you have it, or at the very least Mana Leak. It's extremely sub-optimal and is easily replaced with either of the two options. Replace Murder with Hero's Downfall. Replace Negate with Condescend. Nice idea though, Phenax is a really cool guy.