Not legal in any format
Combos Browse all
Return target green card from your graveyard to your hand.
Price & Acquistion
4 days ago
1 week ago
In keeping with the original precon's ideas, and in contrast with the excellent quality of its common creatures, green has been given a more narrow selection of cards. One copy of Hunt the Weak is the closest the deck will get to unconditional removal, which is fitting for green. Two copies of Pierce the Sky and one of Aerial Predation give green the badly-needed ability to deal with fat black flyers, which was a major flaw in the original deck. Revive is a surprisingly versatile card that gives this deck a way of coping with black's myriad of removal, or get a second use out of Hunt the Weak. Introducing a beginner to the power of this pseudo-flashback effect and card advantage certainly seems appropriate. One copy of Overcome as a finisher seems appropriate to break stalled board states and give green a clearwe path to victory.
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
4 months ago
The first thing that stands out is that the ratios for this deck lean very heavily towards single use, non-repeatable effects. There should probably be a bit more land (I'd aim for at least 36 or so), and a few of the cheap fetch lands would go a long way. While you have some token generators, some additional creatures would probably help as well. Think of it this way: late in the game with no cards in hand, how big of an impact will the card have? If you can include a card with more than one use, the chances go up.
TL;DR I would cut some of the limited focus instants and sorceries for some additional land and some creatures/artifacts that still move towards your theme.
Some Suggestions on what to add:
My suggestions on what to remove:
Land: 1 Forest, 1 Plains (2)
6 months ago
Tokens do go to the graveyard which does trigger Marionette Master. It's just that once they have hit the graveyard they disappear into a cloud of smoke. That's why they work with things like Grave Pact, Blood Artist, and Fecundity but won't with Rise from the Grave, Faith's Reward, or Revive.
Awesome little deck, treasures and Marionette Master is a synergy dream come true. How well does it hold up against stuff like Ramunap Red?
6 months ago
Thanks for your upvote on my Rhonas deck!
Some suggestions for your deck:
- Hurricane seems like a better version of Windstorm, cuz it can kill Your opponents, considering aggressive strategy and big creatures.
- See the Unwritten - it will cheat in Your big creatures, with Rhonas can be realy scary
- considering very high Avg. CMC I would add more fast and reliable ramp spells Wild Growth, Vernal Bloom, Arbor Elf, Overgrowth or at least Sol Ring.
- maybe Regrowth instead of Revive?
- I would suggest to swap Harmonize for Life's Legacy, You have a lot targets for that spell to be insane. Even with Rhonas Life's Legacy = pay , sac Rhonas, draw 5 cards, it is realy powerful draw spell with him.