|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Champions of Kamigawa (CHK)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Reverse the Sands
Redistribute any number of players' life totals. (Each of those players gets one life total back.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (8)||Famicomania , Va1mar , , Swamy , Zhorus_The_Bauqret , duff87 , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Dr.Jackel|
Reverse the Sands Discussion
1 week ago
I just want to make sure I understand this card correctly before attempting to use it..
Reverse the Sands --So say I cast this spell. I have 5 life remaining, Player B has 20 life remaining, and Player C has 25 life remaining. (Total of 50 life points on the field)
I can redistribute life totals so that I have 48 life, Player B has 1 life, and Player C has 1life? (Total life points remains 50)
4 weeks ago
It might be interesting and more flavorful to do more of a life-pay type deck, and then use life switching cards. It fits the theme of Vona more, while also being a very curious strategy.
You would still have lifelink cards, but be a little less focused on having the highest life total, but instead use your life to gain the advantage.
2 months ago
Oooh positive ones, I like that idea too!
The Low in Sodium
This player is characterized by being both a good sport when winning and when losing. Rarely, if ever, do they get salty. Common quotes:
- "Dang, that card is awesome!"
- "That was such a close match, I can't believe I actually won."
- "I really like your deck, I can definitely tell you put a lot of hard work into building it."
This player starts first with the goal of making sure everyone has fun in the multiplayer games, and knows how to balance the common goal of winning with the perfect level of power for the group. Common quotes of this player:
- "Tap my Homeward Path so that everyone gets their creatures back."
- "I'm not gonna hit you cause you're mana screwed."
- "I wanna see how your Avacyn, Guardian Angel deck plays out, so I'll play Fog to save you."
The Most Interesting Opponent in the World
This player doesn't always play, but when they do, they play such unique homebrews that you are just blown away by the talent they have in building their interesting decks. Some common quotes:
- "I really wanted to play with Lich, so I built this Selenia, Dark Angel deck so that I can play stuff like Repay in Kind and Reverse the Sands."
- "Have you heard of the Mesmeric Orb Basalt Monolith combo?"
- "At your end step, I am going to cast Kaervek's Spite to sacrifice my entire board, triggering Academy Rector to get Barren Glory."
The Deck Doctor
This player has a lot of experience building decks and playing in the format, so when they offer help, you know the deck is going to get much better. Some common quotes:
- "One of the nice things about playing white is that you get quite a few efficient spot removal cards for any type of permanent!"
- "I see you are playing Tooth and Nail, do you have Craterhoof Behemoth in the deck?"
- "If you are having trouble staying out of topdeck mode, here are some cards in your colors that you can use to keep your hand filled."
2 months ago
Hello, I was playing commander with a couple of friends and I conceded. A guy played Reverse the Sands and said it could make me revive (give me some life). Make me sure it's not true please :)
2 months ago
3 months ago
Double strike doesn't matter to Fling. Make him unblockable instead? Switch Reverse the Sands and Murder Investigation out for 4 Ghostly Prison and do control. For unblockability, try Break Through the Line before increasing his power.
3 months ago
4 months ago
Some other powerful spells you can add are: Time Stretch, 2 turns instead of just one; Heroes Remembered, good lifegain; In Garruk's Wake, nice removal; Rise of the Dark Realms, get you some creatures; Army of the Damned, get you some MORE creatures; Reverse the Sands, steal your opponets life and leave him/her with one; Worst Fears, mindslaver made sorcery and Wit's End to leave your opponet with no cards. Since you are running on 59 cards you could add some of this.