Rally the Horde
Remove the top three cards of your library from the game. If the last card removed isn't a land, repeat this process until the last card removed is a land. Put a 1/1 red Warrior creature token into play for each nonland card removed from the game this way.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Rally the Horde Discussion
6 months ago
6 months ago
I just learned about Rally the Horde recently. Definitely throw it in for an unknown number of 3/3 hasty friends.
9 months ago
RnG_Joker tnx for all the suggestions and the +1 ofcourse!
- Rally the Horde. Yeah, I think it will be cut on the next update. It is just too weak and then most of times I don't have that much use for the 1/1 warrior tokens. However, I consider replacing it with Tombstone Stairwell, as this card will greatly feed Kresh, Thoctar, Grave Pact, Butcher and Hamletback Goliath.
- Xenagos, the Reveler is something to consider. Although the deck is not a real token-generator, I do have quite some creatures laying around usually and the token-generator is fun. Up the maybeboard you go.
- I do like Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip. It will dig up a land for and furtheron in the game provides extra card-drawing every turn.
- Seer's Sundial is not too great, you'r right. Maybe to be replaced with Mind's Eye. Whether Fecundity is a winner depends on my opponents, I fear in many occasions they will just be grateful.
- Windstorm could well be replaced with Whirlwind. Or just keep both. Toxic Deluge is not too great, as Kresh likes it's dying foes big, so he can profit.
- Overwhelming Stampede is great and already in the deck.
9 months ago
+1 from me, this deck carries itself really well! I see where those cards you suggested for my Kresh deck came from xD.
But as for my input on what could change on this deck is the following:
Rally the Horde: I see that you're using this to get a bunch of Warrior tokens out, and I don't know how much you care about your deck, but usually being in exile is not a fun place for any card xD especially if you start to exile your finisher cards. I suggest this could easily be replaced with Triumph of the Hordes as it'll make your current team of warriors (And Big Bob especially) threats as now their life bares just changed to 10 basically xD
Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip: We can do better then this xD I present to you Xenagos, the Reveler. Not only does he make tokens for you to murder as well, but also has an amazing plus ability. A lot more impact if you ask me.
Seer's Sundial: Once again, we can get better then this. Since most likely you'll be the one losing a majority of creatures compared to the other players on the table(unless they're also playing a graveyard type deck), then adding Fecundity wouldn't be bad. In some cases, it'll stop someone from board wiping, knowing that you may reap the highest value from this card and everyone else will be kind of left in the dirt with no real card advantage.
Windstorm: Most likely I guess this is your only answer to creatures who are flying above and trying to dive bomb your field. I'd say, for the sake of being able to board wipe not only just flyers, but other creatures as well, I highly suggest using Toxic Deluge as a really good board clear. But otherwise, if it's just for flyers, then just using Whirlwind would work just as well.
10 months ago
I am a fan of both the focal points of this deck, so of course I love the deck as a whole!
Ib Halfheart is too tribalistic, but how about Heat Stroke?
I am a fan of Rally the Horde in any deck featuring Lovisa. It can put down a lot of power with her in play.
I'd consider Brainspoil in here, as it finds both Lovisa and the Shanker. It's a very budget-friendly tutor, too.
10 months ago
One of my favorite cards with Lovisa is Rally the Horde. Sometimes it whiffs; sometimes it's stupid-good; it's always fun, though.
11 months ago
@lanzo, I have played Arena and felt sad when I had to say goodbye. But spending 3 mana and then letting the opponent choose his creatures is almost never happening and my playgroup has quite strong decks. Most other fight-cards also had to go, they are just not good enough.
@RicketyEngYou're right, Rally the Horde is unreliable. Losing cards is not important, as there are more good cards where they came from. But they do fit in the warrior-theme, so I'll have to think on it.