|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic Origins (ORI)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Scry 5, then reveal the top card of your library. If it's a creature card, you draw cards equal to its power and you gain life equal to its toughness.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||ironax , Yawkcorb , TheRealPeaches , jstn.mrrtt , duff87 , marcus638 , Fineontheoutside , mziter501 , Loading_Error , Kleptozaniac , Mortiferus_Rosa , Pumpkinking913 , SoggyGecko , Puzzlemayor , Ellyreia , Nebman227 , thetechzombie , machiavelli2081|
|Want (2)||ohreamsy , DoctorPiccolo|
Nissa's Revelation Discussion
3 months ago
Gadianten Thanks for the feedback! I'm going for more of a budget-ish build here (I already own anything in the list that's over ~$5). I hadn't thought about adding Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar though, and I appreciate the land ratio feedback! I think I'll cut Nissa's Revelation, Seasons Past, and Rishkar's Expertise in favor of another two basic lands, but I'd appreciate feedback on any other cards that I should cut instead.
3 months ago
You have two Nissa's Revelation
4 months ago
You are probably right. However, I calculated, that every 4,76th card is a dinosaur, so that each hit of Gishath (given he is unblocked) should mathematically drop a dino, often even two. This is why, I also try to improve my library management - but Naya colors don't give many options to scry. The hidaway lands come at least close to being scry and on the long run I am trying to get my hands onto the real scry lands. Nissa's Revelation could be another option. I fear, that if I put in more dinos, I will eventually need to cut on the ramp creatures. After, I might end up being very slow or I need to turn the strategy of the deck around to focus on playing dinos for free with cards such as Descendants' Path or Quicksilver Amulet - but that would end up being a very different deck (but of course, it might be a nice brew).
Thank you for your comment however. Do you have any recommandations, what to cut?
4 months ago
Turn some food concept into a card
Farm // Table
Look at the top four cards of your library. You may reveal any number of Land cards from among them and put the revealed cards into your hand. Put the rest on the top of your library in any order.
Reveal the top card of your library. If it's a nonland card with cmc 4 or less, you may cast it without paying its mana cost, otherwise put it into your hand.
5 months ago
Looks fun, +1
6 months ago
- Is Eldrazi Monument a bit risky because it dies after a boardwipe?
- Is Worldspine Wurm's casting cost too expensive?
- Is Living Hive and Giant Adephage and Gigantomancer too slow/not enough value from the mana investment?
- Is 30 basic forest plus 9 non-basic land too little, too many, or ok?
- Is Abzan Beastmaster good enough card draw?
- Are the lifegain cards needed/good enough? Essence Warden and Arborback Stomper
- Is Druidic Satchel too slow and mana intensive?
- Is Nissa's Revelation too expensive and inconsistent?
- Is Moonsilver Spear a bit counter-intuitive in an anti-flyer deck? It's supposed to synergise with the token creation and a way to fight opponents' flyers.
- Should I play Squirrel Nest to combine with my Earthcraft for the infinite squirrel combo, or is that a bit inconsistent and unfair?
- Is Whisperwood Elemental any good? It does not synergise with the token creation theme, and has other risks.
- Is Whispersilk Cloak any good? it seems and over costed Swiftfoot Boots, but do I need to protect my commander, plus the unblockable might be valid.
- Is Archetype of Endurance worth it, as it seems like a not as good Asceticism?
1 year ago
1 year ago
THIS is fantastic. Thematic, powerful, and it looks like a hell of a ride.
Mystic Remora provides significant draw power, especially in multiplayer.
A truly awesome brew, keep it up.