|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Kithkin Wizard
(1)(White), Sacrifice Kithkin Spellduster: Destroy target enchantment.
Persist (When this creature is put into a graveyard from play, if it had no -1/-1 counters on it, return it to play under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Kithkin Spellduster Discussion
1 day ago
Like the way you’re building him. Since you're running solemnity I gotta suggest only 2 cards. Glen Elendra Archmage is an infinite Negate on a stick with solemnity. Just use it to counter anything that threatens your boardstate and you shouldn’t lose friends. And the 2nd card is Kithkin Spellduster which will take out any enchantment on the board, or all of them depending on how much your opponents are annoying you.
3 days ago
Your solemnity is even more fun with Glen Elendra Archmage and Kithkin Spellduster. Never realized how well it worked with Phyrexian unlife and Necropotence. Nice. You have me rethinking my immortality combo in my Zur deck now lol. If you wanna check the deck out it’s the first deck on my profile page.
1 week ago
The first suggestion I will make is to add Zur the Enchanter and bout a half dozen tutors to help get him out faster. He will help get your pillowfort built faster. If you do wind up running him I will suggest zuring out your greater auramancy first, then copy enchantment cloning the auramancy thus preventing any of your enchantments from being targeted. One enchantment I would definitely add to help build your pillowfort is Enchanted Evening. You combine this with the auramancy/copy combo from earlier and opponents can’t target squat...of yours anyhow. Another worthy addition would be Rest in Peace to combo with your Energy Field. If nothing goes to the graveyard the field stays in play indefinitely. Another amazing card to have in here that’s already on your maybe board is Solemnity. Stops a lot of things opponents can possibly do plus combos beautifully with the next 2 cards I am suggesting. Glen Elendra Archmage and Kithkin Spellduster. With solemnity Glen becomes an infinite Negate on a stick and the Spellduster becomes half an infinite Disenchant on a stick. Coupled with the enchanted evening you can blow up any card you don’t like with the spellduster and Glen will protect your boardstate from the only thing that can hurt you...bardwipes. That my friend isn’t really a pillowfort, that’s a damn military base lol.
3 weeks ago
I run solemnity in my Zur deck as well and I definitely vouch for how powerful of a combo piece it is. I know you mentioned Glen Elendra Archmage earlier but I don’t see it on your list. That’s an infinite Negate. Another great persist card to go with solemnity is Kithkin Spellduster. For a little more fun with that one run Enchanted Evening and blow up any card you don’t like. And since I am on the subject of enchanted evening you can see how good it goes with your greater auramancy and speaking of the auramancy lol, consider Copy Enchantment to copy the auramancy so they can protect each other and every card you have on the battlefield. Sorry, got off topic there lol. Where was I? Oh yes, Solemnity lol. Since I know you wanna push that card to it’s limits how bout this artifact for ya. Cauldron of Souls. Put in a bunch of creatures that have great sacrifice effects and get them all back just to reuse them every turn.
3 weeks ago
KayneMarco on Derevi
2 months ago
With Solemnity your Glen Elendra becomes an infinite Negate on a stick. And if you do check Solemnity out another card that works great with solemnity is Kithkin Spellduster, half a Disenchant on a stick.
1 year ago
2 years ago
Ok, here is some replacements i can suggest:
- Deepfathom Skulker -> Coastal Piracy or Snake Umbra, or Tandem Lookout
- Enlightened Ascetic -> Reclamation Sage is much better
- Ethereal Usher -> Eladamri's Call
- Felidar Sovereign -> Courser of Kruphix - great buget variation of Oracle of Mul Daya
- Frontier Guide -> Wood Elves, Coiling Oracle, Avacyn's Pilgrim, Birds of Paradise
- Gigantoplasm -> Phyrexian Metamorph is much better
- Giltspire Avenger -> for creature spot removal I reccomend to use something of these - Swords to Plowshares, Grasp of Fate
- Hixus, Prison Warden -> Fiend Hunter faster and can be a combo piece
- Isperia, Supreme Judge -> maybe something more fast for drawing cards, like Rhystic Study, or more faster for pilowfort effects like Propaganda
- Kithkin Spellduster -> Qasali Pridemage
- Nephalia Smuggler -> Eldrazi Displacer
- Reya Dawnbringer -> Sun Titan must have in almost any deck
- Silent Arbiter -> This could be a problem for you too, maybe Propaganda or Ghostly Prison?
- Silent Sentinel -> very slow and returns only enchantments, I would reccomend Eternal Witness or at least Starfield of Nyx
- Trophy Hunter -> Barrin, Master Wizard with your commander could be very nasty
- Arenson's Aura -> any good counterspell instead of that is much better
- Bower Passage -> Aura of Silence a good staple in any stax and other prison decks
- Detainment Spell -> Oblivion Ring
- Zendikar Resurgent -> Mirari's Wake