|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Urza's Legacy (ULG)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Target creature gets +0/+4 until end of turn.
Cycling (2) ((2), Discard this card: Draw a card.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Iron Will Discussion
7 months ago
I've built a very similar deck. Here are some suggestions based on my build.
Dusk / Dawn is (almost) a completely one-sided wrath. I only have 2-3 creatures it can hit in my build. At worst you lose one or two creatures while you wipe all or most of their board. It seems like a definite include and it provides late game card advantage by recurring most of your squad.
Elspeth, Sun's Champion also provides a (mostly) one-sided wrath effect. The great thing is you can play it and "wrath" in one turn and she lives. Also since you killed several of their creatures. It's likely she'll be able to setup to wrath again in a few turns.
Team pumping seems better overall than the targeted variant. Bar the Door, Fortify, and Solidarity all feel that Overrun-esque role. Also Overrun, albeit a sorcery, can punch through those last points of damage ignoring their board state. I don't have it in my build, but it wouldn't hurt.
- Asceticism - protection from targeted removal.
- Conclave's Blessing - game breaking in this deck. It's our Cranial Plating of sorts.
- Castle gives all your defender creatures and those with vigilance a nice pump.
- Sylvan Library should be in every green deck that doesn't have access to blue in my opinion.
- Spidersilk Armor slight pump, but gives everyone reach.
1 year ago
I would take out these 10: Reach of Branches, Rootgrapple, Bazaar Krovod, Everbark Shaman (kinda iffy on this one), Pheres-Band Centaurs, Yoked Ox, Thorntooth Witch, Solidarity, Bar the Door, Ensouled Scimitar,