Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and has infect. (It deals damage to creatures in the form of -1/-1 counters and to player in the form of poison counters.)
Whenever Grafted Exoskeleton becomes unattached from a permanent, sacrifice that permanent.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Grafted Exoskeleton Discussion
4 hours ago
TBH, the deck thats stayed around with me longest is Ashling the Pilgrim. its a red ramp/control deck with about 30 different ways of killing people, one of my favorites being Grafted Exoskeleton on ashling with lots of counters.
IDk, try out goblins. lots of things to do with them in many different ways. tribal is always fun.
and try spicing things up, for that matter! planechase, archenemy, vanguard, all great ways of enriching the experience!
1 week ago
Cool deck !I always love it when people try other things with established generals ! I never thought about Prossh in that way. I once wanted to include Tainted Strike and Grafted Exoskeleton into my Prossh deck, but ultimately decided against it. I know that Infect is hated by many people, but I personally find it to be a very flavourful and interesting ability.Good job!
2 weeks ago
Sunforger is a true must for any boros deck, it adds 8 damage with Gisela out and become an options powerhouse that lets you cast your uber awesome spells from your deck.
Tithe, Gift of Estates ,Knight of the White Orchid, Kor Cartographer, Solemn Simulacrum , Weathered Wayfarer, and maybe Burnished Hart. This is how you gain advantage in Boros, essentially your only ramp package. This is how you go fast, and not get screwed hands down. Running these cards ensure you properly mana fixed by fetching your duals, fetches and basics to the battlefield. This is also how you get more than one land down per turn, and have early game presence.
Ya won't need Boros Garrison or Boros Guildgate. I understand they are budget...but this is what slows you down. MOST lands that enter tapped will screw you. Plateau and Rugged Prairie are needed, along with Sacred Foundry. Cavern of Souls to protect you from counters, and Mistveil Plains to allows you to reuse spells cast from Sunforger. For this purpose, I also suggest Expedition Map, to get what you need- especially in those signature dead turns that boros so often gets.
Powerstone Minefield and Caltrops add redundancy to Lightmine Field. Mana Barbs , Repercussion also add pain. Light of Sanction adds redundancy to Personal Sanctuary, and is probably better. As is Mark of Asylum. Add Wheel of Fortune to your Reforge the Soul. Return to Dust.Bastion Protector. Chaos Warp...
If you want to get even more competitive let me know! Other than that Ill stop cluttering your page.
2 weeks ago
I especially find Grafted Exoskeleton interesting. Should be very fun to play.
3 weeks ago
Grafted Exoskeleton, stick it on rubric thar and have him end opponents games even faster
1 month ago
Just to get the deck ready to play tomorrow, here's what I would do:
Additions: 36 lands
Beyond that, here are things you need more of in the deck moving forward:
Other amazing cards you should find room for:
Since you'll be playing against Meren, try to replace effects that remove one single thing the graveyard with graveyard hosers like the aformentioned Agent of Erebos or stuff like Relic of Progenitus, etc.
Try to replace your cards that get rid of just artifacts or just enchantments with cards that kill both artifacts and enchantments like the previously mentioned Leonin Relic-Warder or Return to Dust, Orim's Thunder or Fate Forgotten. Or better yet, replace them with things that just get rid of permanents like Utter End, Chaos Warp, Necrotic Sliver or Vindicate.
Don't play any creatures with power greater than 2 unless they are really good.
Hope all this helps! I love playing with Alesha and I think you will too!
1 month ago
I definitely think that the only use for infect is an instant win condition. Cards like Glistener Elf and Blighted Agent can only be in one deck, and that's Ezuri because he makes them into a win condition. Grafted Exoskeleton can be useful in voltron, and Blightsteel Colossus and Triumph of the Hordes are good cards in general. Skittles is debatable, but I agree with Digeridooda.
1 month ago
Edit, skittles is good too like MindAblaze says, but don't make the whole deck infect.
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin||Uncommon|
- Bosh, Iron Golem + Grafted Exoskeleton
- Endless Scream + Grafted Exoskeleton + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Battle Mastery + Grafted Exoskeleton + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Sigil of Distinction + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Tibor and Lumia
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Nekusar, the Mindrazer
- Fireshrieker + Grafted Exoskeleton + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Nekusar, the Mindrazer + Teferi's Puzzle Box
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts + True Conviction
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Howl from Beyond + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Silverblade Paladin + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Greater Gargadon
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Barbed Battlegear + Grafted Exoskeleton + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Sword of Kaldra + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Contagion Engine + Grafted Exoskeleton
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Myr Battlesphere
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Hedron Matrix + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Tromokratis
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Rust Scarab
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Inquisitor's Flail + Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts
- Flitterstep Eidolon + Grafted Exoskeleton
- Goblin Sharpshooter + Grafted Exoskeleton + Stuffy Doll
- Grafted Exoskeleton + Inferno Titan