|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Classic Sixth Edition||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Take an extra turn after this one. At the end of that turn, you lose the game.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Final Fortune Discussion
3 days ago
I don't have a Blackcleave Cliffs at the moment so was looking for a substitute... Settling in on Gemstone Mine. The way I see it, it ALWAYS comes into play untapped, It gets us any colour, and the limit of 3 uses doesn't REALLY matter when we expect to be comboing off at that point. Thoughts?
Friday Night I played 3 matches with this deck and won every round, including a turn-3 win against a very tuned Ydris-Storm deck. Overall I'm loving it and am having excellent results
4 days ago
@foxboy93, for Hexproof I'd recommend pairing with Impact Tremors or Zulaport Cutthroat. That aside I feel even if you're to go for the kill with a sac engine you should be running Goblin Bombardment and give a moderate consideration to Blasting Station since its still better to win ten times out of ten than nine times out of ten, but I'm incredibly picky so its just my perspective on the matter. I just don't like small loop-holes that ruin the combo you assembled.
I feel like a non-graveyard based combo is a really big question to answer. If your deck generates mana like no ones business I'd recommend Mana Echoes + Myr Matrix for the slow terrifying kill your opponents can't stop. Another cute one is Sword of Feast and Famine + Aggravated Assault and if you're really banking to have every hit connect I'd suggest putting in Key to the City, Darkest Hour, Break Through the Line, Nether Traitor, and Mogis's Marauder. If you want a combo that involves putting in even smaller spells you could try risking it to build Isochron Scepter + Final Fortune + Sundial of the Infinite in which Shred Memory would be a good friend of yours which tutors any of the pieces of this infinite turn combo. My personalized non-graveyard combo is Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker + Thornbite Staff and then take any creature and a Goblin Bombardment to sac the token copies infinitely.
1 week ago
What about a card like Final Fortune to snag us an extra turn to "go off"?
1 week ago
I'd prolly get rid of most of the land except red, throw in Lotus Petal, Simian Spirit Guide and either or both Final Fortune / Last Chance. Street Wraith and Gitaxian Probe so you can cycle to the much needed pacts on your first turn. It doesn't really matter you'll more than likely get a pact on the first 7 or a mulligan. GG - you win! Great way to mess with people : )
2 weeks ago
I personally luvvv goblins in EDH, don't listen to the BS others put out about it! +1 from meee!Here's some cards that come to mind when I look at this deck - not really suggestions - cuz I like it the way it is!Could throw in a Great Furnace and Kuldotha RebirthA Goblin Marshal is always nice with lackey and instigator, it's decent mid game as well.Goblin Pyromancer is a good finisher.Timed right Final Fortune or Last Chance can be great finishers too! Kind of the same goes for cards like Relentless Assault.I've always liked Song of Blood too! It's way underrated.
2 weeks ago
Hmm.... You say combos... I don't see them from a cursory look I don't see any aside from the Final Fortune one. Mind pointing a few out so I can just give a cursory run down?
1 month ago
this may sound crazy but i got a idea for your deck
2 reason why im even suggesting stupid extra turn cards like this.
1 month ago
hey i definately like this deck i was considering a alternate win deck.
you might thank me or not for this but im going to give you lots of potential cards for this deck that are budget/semi-budget (note some of my ideas will not work in this deck ofcoarse)(they will be catergorized by each win con)
almost all of them
- Diabolic Tutor (just another plane old find anything you want card)
- Last Chance or/and Final Fortune you just cast it when you have a win con from you list ready then at the extra turn upkeep you win (examples: epic struggle = 20 creatures, test of endurance with 50+ life.) and not to mention you have Platinum Angel in the deck if its out it will counters the you lose part of both of them when the turn ends. see for yourself http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-rulings-archives/259040-final-fortune-platinum-angel
- now lets begin
Azor's Elocutors/Darksteel reactor
- Infinite Reflection
- http://magiccards.info/query?q=ct%3Aenter+ct%3Athe+ct%3Abattlefield+ct%3Aas+ct%3Aa+ct%3Acopy&v=card&s=cname (the ones that can turn into creatures)
Test of Endurance/Felidar Sovereign/Celestial Convergence
- Wall of Reverence
- True Conviction
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation
- Alhammarret's Archive
- Aetherflux Reservoir (not to mention its another target opponent loses category card)
- Vampire Hexmage (celstial covergence only)
- Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Cathars' Crusade
- Parallel Lives (the cheapest one of the permanents that double dip your tokens.)
- Rith, the Awakener
- Second Harvest
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Secure the Wastes
- Verdant Force
- Chasm Skulker (have lots of draw cards)
- Amulet of Vigor (so the gates don't enter tapped thats all)
- Expedition Map
- Tempt with Discovery
- Splendid Reclamation (if you got all of them to the graveyard plus with the amulet you can get the win since you will definately have the mana)
- Sylvan Scrying
- Gatecreeper Vine
- Animist's Awakening
- Into the Wilds
- Paradox Engine + card drawer and bouncer to recast. (while its cheap and if you have enough non mana tappers)
- all the ones from mazes end section
- the proliferate cards from earlier (proliferate doesn't target so i can hit it.)-Cryptolith Rite + the ones from epic struggle and the paradox engine-Everflowing Chalice-Mana Flare or/and Zendikar Resurgent
Mechanized production/hellkite tyrant
Mortal kombat:pretty much any one creature from this list
- Arcanis the Omnipotent (basicly so you can activate a draw when you have 0 cards in the library from any other spell.)
- Spoils of the Vault or/and Demonic Consultation
- Paradigm Shift
- Inverter of Truth (its 1 mana cost cheaper than the leveler)
- almost any hydra that can easily hit 20 power best choice is Kalonian Hydra
- Colossus of Akros (just make him monstrous that's it)
- Serra Avatar (you just need 10 or more life and keeping him alive)
- Phyrexian Processor
- Toxic Deluge then the extra turn card from eariler
- Phyrexian Unlife (just a safety net)
and finally the lose con cards
- then you can do any of the below
- Demonic Pact (when you lose the game is the last one to pick)
- Forbidden Crypt
- Immortal Coil
- Nefarious Lich
- i would suggest Transcendence but im not thats horrible
- and for the grand finale Phage the Untouchable + Rogue's Passage
hope this is to a help to you.