Creature — Faerie
Faerie Swarm's power and toughness are each equal to the number of blue permanents you control.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Faerie Swarm Discussion
2 months ago
Hey, your deck is missing it's Commander. If Alela is the Commander of this deck then you can make it official by tagging her with CMDR. In the deck editor put the CMDR tag after Alela, Artful Provocateur text.
1x Alela, Artful Provocateur *F* *CMDR*
What this does is it displays the card image of Alela in the deck list making her the official Commander of your deck.
Bident of Thassa is a good repeatable draw source with Faeries. Faeries have flying meaning that more times than not you will do combat damage to your opponents when you attack. For each Faerie who does combat damage to an opponent you draw a card. This can draw you a lot of cards. Consider cutting Festive Funeral for Bident?
Some upgrades within the budget to consider:
- Cloud of Faeries > Moonglove Changeling
- Faerie Conclave > Safe Haven
- Faerie Swarm > Glen Elendra Pranksters
- Faerie Formation > Nightshade Schemers
- Latchkey Faerie > Fencer Clique
- Etchings of the Chosen > Always Watching
- Favorable Winds > Eel Umbra
- Counterspell > Spell Syphon
- Open the Armory > River's Grasp
- Generous Gift > Mortify
- Brainstorm > Cerulean Wisps
- Ponder > Advice from the Fae
- Mask of Memory > Winged Words
- Detention Sphere > Prison Realm
- Chromatic Lantern > Mana Geode
- Exotic Orchard > Rupture Spire
- Caves of Koilos > Vivid Meadow
- Sunken Hollow > Dimir Aqueduct
- Esper Panorama > Evolving Wilds
Good luck with your deck.
7 months ago
How do you think your deck will be winning? Commander damage? Fairy Tribal? Tokens? artifacts/enchantments matter? that changes what the best cards are. For example, if your deck cares about tokens, Favorable Winds is much better than All That Glitters . But if you're trying to win with commander damage from Alela, All That Glitters will deal much more damage. Either are probably better for the deck than Colossus of Akros , I personally don't think that's the most useful.
Some other cards I'd recommend looking at, just because they're cheap and work well with the deck, are Etchings of the Chosen , Etherium Sculptor , Starfield Mystic , Faerie Swarm , Hour of Reckoning , and Trading Post
3 years ago
You did say you were making a "budget" deck right? If so Bitterblossom, Sower of Temptation and Mistbind Clique need to go. You could replace them with Faerie Swarm, Glen Elendra Liege, Nectar Faerie or Violet Pall. I would also drop two swamps. 24 lands is a bit excessive for a low mana cost deck like this. Getting rid of those cards will drop the price by $80-90 depending on what you replace them with.
3 years ago
This makes me want a Faerie deck. Looks like it would be super fun to play.
Faerie Swarm looks like it could become a pretty big problem for your opponent!