|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Whenever you get one or more (energy counters), put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.
, : You get .
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Fabrication Module Discussion
2 weeks ago
I would recommend more cards that add +1/+1 counters, like Enter the Unknown, Ancient Animus, Kujar Seedsculptor, Scrounging Bandar, Metallic Mimic, Durable Handicraft, New Horizons, Animation Module, Fabrication Module, Path of Discovery, Savage Stomp, Hunt the Weak, Lifecrafter's Gift, and Strength of the Pack.
3 weeks ago
Thoughts on a 1 or 2 of Fabrication Module? With Glint-Sleeve Siphoner and Aether Hub I generally generate a decent amount of energy, plus this can drop +1/+1 counters on creatures that otherwise don't have any yet.
1 month ago
What format are you trying to play? Normally you want to aim for a 60 card deck with a 15 sideboard. You main deck should focus around whatever goal you are trying to accomplish and the sideboard is there to help your deck when you find out what your opponent is trying to do. Your deck that you have right now is 92 cards and you need to get rid of at least 32. So the first question is: What is your deck's goal? I have a deck that's about getting Animation Module, Decoction Module, Fabrication Module, and then once I have those three artifacts out I throw down Reckless Fireweaver to start my combo off. So in order for me to do that I play a UBR (blue-black-red) control-combo deck. I focus on my opponent until I know I can play my combo without having to worry about a single thing. If you want I'll link it so you can see it. I'm still making some adjustments but it's not bad. My friend plays competitve and said that my deck was frustrating to play against and he was running a UBR control deck.
2 months ago
3 months ago
Warstorm Surge, maybe?
4 months ago
Some other cards you could use are Sram's Expertise, Anointed Procession also Angel of Invention but from memory that's a little pricy. Shefet Dunes and Desert of the True seem fine in the land base as well. I think Aether Inspector, Eddytrail Hawk, Foundry Inspector and Propeller Pioneer are reasonable cuts as they don't really do enough.Also the module plan isn't that reliable. Assuming no mulligan, removal, draw or scry, the chance of drawing all three modules is: in first hand 2.7%, turn 4 9.7%, turn 8 20%, turn 12 31% etc. (http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx). Speaking of combo's however, you may not have noticed that Aethergeode Miner goes infinite with two Decoction Modules and some way of benefiting from the loop e.g. Ninth Bridge Patrol or Fabrication Module. However even with a playset of each it's like 17% just to get the loop going by turn 8 with or without a payoff.If you're willing to spend a little $ Metallic Mimic choosing servo goes pseudo infinite with fabrication module and is already a powerful card being effectively a lord in the two drop slot.If you're playing standard you'll probably want a sideboard. An unhealthy amount of Gideon's Intervention is probably in order as it's the only way of protecting against wrath in your colors. Also Anointer Priest for aggro, Ixalan's Binding for The Scarab God and Treasure Map Flip or Sunset Pyramid for control.Anyways good luck with this next time.
4 months ago
Creative deck! Have you considered adding the other modules, Animation Module and Fabrication Module? Theyre supposed to go together (read their flavor text), played on turns 1, 2, and 3. They each trigger each other, so with some mana, you can have an overpowered cycle. Plus, each one is good on its own. For additional removal, have you considered Censor? Most people play their win conditions the turn they have enough mana in order to maximize their influence over the games outcome. Saving one mana can easily counter their game winning card, even if it is a 10/10! Cool deck, definitely worth a +1.
5 months ago
Nice Locust deck; very accessible because it can obtained with a small budget! The following additions will keep the deck on budget (mostly), but will probably make it a lot more powerful:
- Laboratory Maniac; just in case you run out of stuff to draw.
- Whirlpool Rider; slightly less powerful version of Whirlpool Warrior, but still great.
- Mindwrack Liege; not the cheapest option, but will make your Locusts very strong.
- High Tide; great for summoning the Locust God early.
- Keep Watch; very funny once you have a few Locusts to attack with; can also be used during opponents' turns.
- Rites of Initiation; like Coat of Arms, can act as a finisher if you have enough Locusts.
- Goblin Bombardment; in case you have enough Locusts and some particular creature is bothering you. Can also prove very effective damage if an opponent has somehow prevented you from using your Locusts as attackers.
- Breath of Fury; this can be an insanely funny finisher if you have enough Locusts.
- Burn at the Stake; lots of fun if you have the Locusts.
- Enter the Infinite; requires a lot of mana, but if it's not countered this will basically end the game in your favor by creating a gazillion Locusts.
- Library of Leng; just in case you feel like discarding into your graveyard sucks, also acts as a second Thought Vessel.
- Throne of the God-Pharaoh; this is pretty powerful if you have just attacked with a bunch of Locusts.
As for cuts to make room for the above, I would suggest cutting Aetherworks Marvel, Decoction Module and Fabrication Module; in order for any of these to be of real value, you need all of them on the field (or at the very least two out of three). I would also cut Hamletback Goliath; you don't need such a big stomper (without trample I might add) order to win.
Hope any of this makes sense. Have fun playing! And should you have time to give feedback on one of my decks, I would appreciate it!