|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Champions of Kamigawa (CHK)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Sorcery — Arcane
Search your library for an Arcane card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Eerie Procession Discussion
2 years ago
2 years ago
- Acidic Slime - > Reclamation Sage (unless you want to specifically destroy lands)
- Elvish Aberration (late game ramp is better done with things such as Boundless Realms)
- Giant Adephage sucks if you are not in a aggro deck.
- Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs is not all that useful in most cases, specially since the tokens do not flip
- Hua Tuo, Honored Physician meh. (Outclassed by ETB Eternal Witness or Skullwinder)
- Magmatic Force (not only expensive $-wise, but has a very high CMC)
- Deconstruct (even though getting some mana back seems great, restricted removal is bad removal)
- Detonate (same thing, even worse that you have to pay the mana cost of the artifact)
- Lava Axe (same thing, even more restricted)
- Monstrous Growth (???)
- Searing Flesh (this card is so terrible... go to my "other cards" section and pick something else)
- Stream of Life (pure lifegain only delays the inevitable)
- Carbonize (meh. Same thing that I said about Searing Flesh)
- Comet Storm (use Rolling Thunder instead)
- Evolution Charm (it's simply bad in your deck)
- Fog (you would be better off with Druid's Deliverance if you go with some of my suggestions)
- Heat Ray (ugh, fireball limited to just ONE creature? Really?)
- Lava Burst (ugh, fireball limited to just ONE creature? Really?)
- Turn to Dust (repeat after me: "Specific removal is bad removal")
- Cast Through Time (cost intensive, low rewards)
- Mirror Sheen (only copies instant/sorceries targetting you)
- Volition Reins (does not make any sense in here, plus high mana cost)
+ Mizzix of the Izmagnus
+ Jace's Sanctum (plus scry)
+ Everflowing Chalice (gets you 0.5 of your mana investment back, meaning you can go from 6 mana to 9 mana the following turn, 10 if you get your land drop)
+ Izzet Signet / Simic Signet / Gruul Signet (color fixing and ramp)
+ Sol Ring or Worn Powerstone (budget friendly)
+ Curious Homunculus Flip (if you copy him with Riku, the copy won't be able to flip, but it's still useful)
+ Dizzy Spell (just for the TRANSMUTE. You can fetch Lava Spike with it)
+ Muddle the Mixture (again, TRANSMUTE it into Desperate Ritual... or simply use it as a counter if you need to)
+ Vedalken AEthermage (just for the WIZARDCYCLING. Gets you any wizard you might want)
+ Eerie Procession is a must if you want to pull of your splice into arcane combo.
+ Bring to Light allows you to cast something from the deck for free, which could be interesting as well. (gets you anything from an Izzet Guildmage to a Mizzix of the Izmagnus or a Mnemonic Wall)
+ Signal the Clans (may seem inefficient, but if you copy it with Riku, basically translates into "Pick 4 creature cards and put 2 of them at random in your hand", which is not bad)
+ Mindclaw Shaman
+ Mulldrifter (cast it for the EVOKE cost and copy it with Riku to draw 4 cards for 2U(+ GU) and get a 2/2 flyer)
+ AEthersnipe (again, EVOKE it. With Riku it becomes 1UU(+ GU) for a 4/4 and 2 bounces)
+ Avatar of Fury (easy to cast, copy- able 6/6 creature)
+ Inferno Titan (lightning bolt on a stick)
+ Conjurer's Closet (essential when dealing with lots of ETB creatures)
+ Rude Awakening with Riku allows you to get some extra fuel for your next spell and might even become a win- con if you manage to attack someone with the lands.
+ Talrand, Sky Summoner gives you some creatures for each instant/sorcery casted
+ Docent of Perfection Flip is almost the same thing, with the added bonus of buffing your wizards on the flip side.
+ Young Pyromancer is a Chandra fanboy... just like you :P
+ Lunar Mystic might be worth considering since it allows you to fill back your hand
+ Trail of Evidence nets you some clues for emergencies
+ Dynavolt Tower is Kaladesh's way of saying "every 2.5 instant/sorceries you should be allowed to cast a lightning bolt"
+ Sphinx-Bone Wand finishes games (ask Cian about it)
+ Honden of Seeing Winds increases your draw.
+ Pongify and/or Rapid Hybridization and Reality Shift (instead of having to spend X to kill a creature, simply destroy it or exile it)
+ Curse of the Swine (again, removal is of utmost necessity in EDH)
+ Unsummon or Vapor Snag also help with targeted removal
+ Cyclonic Rift can be a little expensive ($- wise), but it's a staple for a reason
+ Vandalblast (overload is OP)
+ Ixidron gets rid of enemy creatures with ease, as they won't be able to be turned back face up.
+ Rise from the Tides might give you a bunch of creatures if used at the right time.
+ Talrand's Invocation gives you 2 2/2 flyers for 4 mana. Yeah, they are vanilla creatures, but sometimes that's all you need.
+ Past in Flames allows you to cast things from the graveyard
+ Burn from Within (you can cast it with X=0 to stop someone's sacrifice-combo or even use it to get rid of some pesky indestructible creature)
+ Ground Assault and Gruul Charm are cheap and useful damage dealers
+ Impact Resonance allows you to get a ride on someone else's damage and redirect some damage.
+ Price of Progress might be interesting. I'd say it should be an easy way to deal 6~10 damage.
+ Chandra's Ignition is also very strong, specially if you manage to double cast it on Riku himself or by casting it on Ixidron after it had just ETB.
No data for this card yet.