|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Champions of Kamigawa (CHK)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Sorcery — Arcane
Search your library for an Arcane card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Eerie Procession Discussion
1 year ago
1 year ago
- Acidic Slime - > Reclamation Sage (unless you want to specifically destroy lands)
- Elvish Aberration (late game ramp is better done with things such as Boundless Realms)
- Giant Adephage sucks if you are not in a aggro deck.
- Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs is not all that useful in most cases, specially since the tokens do not flip
- Hua Tuo, Honored Physician meh. (Outclassed by ETB Eternal Witness or Skullwinder)
- Magmatic Force (not only expensive $-wise, but has a very high CMC)
- Deconstruct (even though getting some mana back seems great, restricted removal is bad removal)
- Detonate (same thing, even worse that you have to pay the mana cost of the artifact)
- Lava Axe (same thing, even more restricted)
- Monstrous Growth (???)
- Searing Flesh (this card is so terrible... go to my "other cards" section and pick something else)
- Stream of Life (pure lifegain only delays the inevitable)
- Carbonize (meh. Same thing that I said about Searing Flesh)
- Comet Storm (use Rolling Thunder instead)
- Evolution Charm (it's simply bad in your deck)
- Fog (you would be better off with Druid's Deliverance if you go with some of my suggestions)
- Heat Ray (ugh, fireball limited to just ONE creature? Really?)
- Lava Burst (ugh, fireball limited to just ONE creature? Really?)
- Turn to Dust (repeat after me: "Specific removal is bad removal")
- Cast Through Time (cost intensive, low rewards)
- Mirror Sheen (only copies instant/sorceries targetting you)
- Volition Reins (does not make any sense in here, plus high mana cost)
+ Mizzix of the Izmagnus
+ Jace's Sanctum (plus scry)
+ Everflowing Chalice (gets you 0.5 of your mana investment back, meaning you can go from 6 mana to 9 mana the following turn, 10 if you get your land drop)
+ Izzet Signet / Simic Signet / Gruul Signet (color fixing and ramp)
+ Sol Ring or Worn Powerstone (budget friendly)
+ Curious Homunculus Flip (if you copy him with Riku, the copy won't be able to flip, but it's still useful)
+ Dizzy Spell (just for the TRANSMUTE. You can fetch Lava Spike with it)
+ Muddle the Mixture (again, TRANSMUTE it into Desperate Ritual... or simply use it as a counter if you need to)
+ Vedalken AEthermage (just for the WIZARDCYCLING. Gets you any wizard you might want)
+ Eerie Procession is a must if you want to pull of your splice into arcane combo.
+ Bring to Light allows you to cast something from the deck for free, which could be interesting as well. (gets you anything from an Izzet Guildmage to a Mizzix of the Izmagnus or a Mnemonic Wall)
+ Signal the Clans (may seem inefficient, but if you copy it with Riku, basically translates into "Pick 4 creature cards and put 2 of them at random in your hand", which is not bad)
+ Mindclaw Shaman
+ Mulldrifter (cast it for the EVOKE cost and copy it with Riku to draw 4 cards for 2U(+ GU) and get a 2/2 flyer)
+ AEthersnipe (again, EVOKE it. With Riku it becomes 1UU(+ GU) for a 4/4 and 2 bounces)
+ Avatar of Fury (easy to cast, copy- able 6/6 creature)
+ Inferno Titan (lightning bolt on a stick)
+ Conjurer's Closet (essential when dealing with lots of ETB creatures)
+ Rude Awakening with Riku allows you to get some extra fuel for your next spell and might even become a win- con if you manage to attack someone with the lands.
+ Talrand, Sky Summoner gives you some creatures for each instant/sorcery casted
+ Docent of Perfection Flip is almost the same thing, with the added bonus of buffing your wizards on the flip side.
+ Young Pyromancer is a Chandra fanboy... just like you :P
+ Lunar Mystic might be worth considering since it allows you to fill back your hand
+ Trail of Evidence nets you some clues for emergencies
+ Dynavolt Tower is Kaladesh's way of saying "every 2.5 instant/sorceries you should be allowed to cast a lightning bolt"
+ Sphinx-Bone Wand finishes games (ask Cian about it)
+ Honden of Seeing Winds increases your draw.
+ Pongify and/or Rapid Hybridization and Reality Shift (instead of having to spend X to kill a creature, simply destroy it or exile it)
+ Curse of the Swine (again, removal is of utmost necessity in EDH)
+ Unsummon or Vapor Snag also help with targeted removal
+ Cyclonic Rift can be a little expensive ($- wise), but it's a staple for a reason
+ Vandalblast (overload is OP)
+ Ixidron gets rid of enemy creatures with ease, as they won't be able to be turned back face up.
+ Rise from the Tides might give you a bunch of creatures if used at the right time.
+ Talrand's Invocation gives you 2 2/2 flyers for 4 mana. Yeah, they are vanilla creatures, but sometimes that's all you need.
+ Past in Flames allows you to cast things from the graveyard
+ Burn from Within (you can cast it with X=0 to stop someone's sacrifice-combo or even use it to get rid of some pesky indestructible creature)
+ Ground Assault and Gruul Charm are cheap and useful damage dealers
+ Impact Resonance allows you to get a ride on someone else's damage and redirect some damage.
+ Price of Progress might be interesting. I'd say it should be an easy way to deal 6~10 damage.
+ Chandra's Ignition is also very strong, specially if you manage to double cast it on Riku himself or by casting it on Ixidron after it had just ETB.