|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Khans of Tarkir (KTK)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Choose up to one creature. Destroy the rest.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (43)||ironax , jstn.mrrtt , Wolfebladeelite , lorddarkstar , Big-Foot , bradyofportdetroit , Tiddilywinkus , carsickpanda273 , Nemesis , ThisIsBullshit , Friedrice24 , Regulus1010 , Snydog17 , thetechzombie , darthnuchi , ecurps , joshw335 , JAT0 , NobleSlay3r , the.beanpole , Va1mar , angesoir , Myllyes314 , Reliva , saj0219 , , pskinn01 , mazrimtaim , duff87 , Shiromakuro , CampbellStev , rakdos24 , metljoe , Epidilius , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , philktoken8998 , Bluboltar , Thunderbeard , mziter501 , rockleemyhero , Caldazar , sneferie , Cyrk|
2 weeks ago
Hey, i love this commander :) I think you could replace things that hit just one card like Anguished Unmaking with more spells that hit more than one permanent, like Duneblast or In Garruk's Wake for example. They are really good cards on their one, but they seem to be created for this commander.Hope this helps a little bit. Feel free to have a look at my build of Jodah, Archmage Eternal.
2 weeks ago
Overall loving what i'm seeing here. 5C scary cheaty things is always fun. If you would like a couple suggestions check the spoilers.
Suggestions Within Show
- One of the biggest problems with 5C decks is not getting the colors of mana you need. Some of the signets and or cluestones could be helpful. However with Chromatic Lantern and Joiner Adept in the list it may be a moot point.
- Mana doubling is another great thing for the deck. Mirari's Wake is the best around for this but adding another 1-2 would probably help a lot. Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is a personal favorite. If you want to you could add Palinchron to get infinite mana with a doubling effect.
- Your land base looks to be about as good as it gets without shelling out a lot. The only thing I have to suggest is Mana Confluence.
- Wrath of God//Damnation//Supreme Verdict
- Day of Judgment//Rout
- Plague Wind//In Garruk's Wake//Merciless Eviction//Perilous Vault
- Nature's Ruin//Perish - Mostly useful against elves but green is a really popular color in EDH in general.
- Sneak Attack - Rather expensive to buy but if you can get one it's incredibly strong.
- Tooth and Nail - With Jhoda or Fist it's at a 2 mana discount.
- Wild Pair - Likely not efficient enough for the deck for P/T totals you have 3 at 20, 3 at 12, 5 at 10, 5 at 4, 3 at 3, and 5 at 2. Mostly, not ones which win you the game by hitting but free creatures is still good.
Regardless of if you look at the suggestions +1 upvote and i'll likely be using this as a base for my own Jodah EDH in the next few months.
1 month ago
I'd keep the white board wipes over the red ones, they are more effective.
First I would remove Chandra's Ignition, you don't have many super huge creatures that will for sure kill everything else, and also if someone, in response to the spell, kills/bounces the creature you targeted it will be countered due to having no legal targets.
Then I would remove Blasphemous Act, it's a really good card but meant for decks with no access to white (or with damage shenanigans). Some creatures can still survive 13 points of damage and damage can be prevented with stuff like Gisela, Blade of Goldnight or Apostle's Blessing.
Rout is really good, being able to do it as instant is nuts (specially if you happen to have a big Elenda, the Dusk Rose on the battlefield and you are the next player).
I just remembered you have access to Duneblast, really cool boardwipe too. Good thing it doesn't target, you chose the creature during resolution of the spell.
Another fantastic board wipe you could use is Merciless Eviction many modes to choose and exiling is the most efective way of removing stuff, (bye bye Avacyn, Angel of Hope).
3 months ago
Thank you AmbivalentAnswer for the upvote and especially for your kind words.
You're definitely right that the deck could use some mana rocks instead of mana dorks and mass removal instead of spot removal, but firstly that's the way I always do and I'd like to try a different approach for once, and secondly I don't have any unused mass removal at the moment so I would have to obtain it first. (Well, I do have Duneblast and Merciless Eviction but I don't particularly like either of those.) But the deck is fresh new and after some playtestings changes are definitely viable. Also, fun is at the first place for me indeed, I don't play to win but to have a good time.
5 months ago
Hello again! I'm not sure how all-in you want to be on the Ooze plan, so I'll split my suggestions into tribal suggestions, Atraxa cards, and generally-good-cards suggestions. Oozes first!
- Experiment One
- Inexorable Blob
- Mitotic Slime
- Splitting Slime
- Mystic Genesis
- Gelatinous Genesis
- Miming Slime
- Coat of Arms
- Door of Destinies
- Creeping Tar Pit (maybe; not technically an ooze)
- Gutter Grime
- Ooze Flux
Now Atraxa cards!
- Abzan Falconer
- Inexorable Tide
- Herald of Secret Streams
- Contagion Engine
- Contagion Clasp
- Doubling Season if you can afford it
- Oath of Ajani
- Enduring Scalelord
- Vraska, Relic Seeker
- Everflowing Chalice
- Gyre Sage
- Fuel for the Cause
And some just-generally-good cards:
Good luck with your deck! Oozes forever!