|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Target player gains control of target permanent you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
3 weeks ago
hey i definately like this deck i was considering a alternate win deck.
you might thank me or not for this but im going to give you lots of potential cards for this deck that are budget/semi-budget (note some of my ideas will not work in this deck ofcoarse)(they will be catergorized by each win con)
almost all of them
- Diabolic Tutor (just another plane old find anything you want card)
- Last Chance or/and Final Fortune you just cast it when you have a win con from you list ready then at the extra turn upkeep you win (examples: epic struggle = 20 creatures, test of endurance with 50+ life.) and not to mention you have Platinum Angel in the deck if its out it will counters the you lose part of both of them when the turn ends. see for yourself http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-rulings-archives/259040-final-fortune-platinum-angel
- now lets begin
Azor's Elocutors/Darksteel reactor
- Infinite Reflection
- http://magiccards.info/query?q=ct%3Aenter+ct%3Athe+ct%3Abattlefield+ct%3Aas+ct%3Aa+ct%3Acopy&v=card&s=cname (the ones that can turn into creatures)
Test of Endurance/Felidar Sovereign/Celestial Convergence
- Wall of Reverence
- True Conviction
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation
- Alhammarret's Archive
- Aetherflux Reservoir (not to mention its another target opponent loses category card)
- Vampire Hexmage (celstial covergence only)
- Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Cathars' Crusade
- Parallel Lives (the cheapest one of the permanents that double dip your tokens.)
- Rith, the Awakener
- Second Harvest
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Secure the Wastes
- Verdant Force
- Chasm Skulker (have lots of draw cards)
- Amulet of Vigor (so the gates don't enter tapped thats all)
- Expedition Map
- Tempt with Discovery
- Splendid Reclamation (if you got all of them to the graveyard plus with the amulet you can get the win since you will definately have the mana)
- Sylvan Scrying
- Gatecreeper Vine
- Animist's Awakening
- Into the Wilds
- Paradox Engine + card drawer and bouncer to recast. (while its cheap and if you have enough non mana tappers)
- all the ones from mazes end section
- the proliferate cards from earlier (proliferate doesn't target so i can hit it.)-Cryptolith Rite + the ones from epic struggle and the paradox engine-Everflowing Chalice-Mana Flare or/and Zendikar Resurgent
Mechanized production/hellkite tyrant
Mortal kombat:pretty much any one creature from this list
- Arcanis the Omnipotent (basicly so you can activate a draw when you have 0 cards in the library from any other spell.)
- Spoils of the Vault or/and Demonic Consultation
- Paradigm Shift
- Inverter of Truth (its 1 mana cost cheaper than the leveler)
- almost any hydra that can easily hit 20 power best choice is Kalonian Hydra
- Colossus of Akros (just make him monstrous that's it)
- Serra Avatar (you just need 10 or more life and keeping him alive)
- Phyrexian Processor
- Toxic Deluge then the extra turn card from eariler
- Phyrexian Unlife (just a safety net)
and finally the lose con cards
- then you can do any of the below
- Demonic Pact (when you lose the game is the last one to pick)
- Forbidden Crypt
- Immortal Coil
- Nefarious Lich
- i would suggest Transcendence but im not thats horrible
- and for the grand finale Phage the Untouchable + Rogue's Passage
hope this is to a help to you.
4 weeks ago
There are a lot of ways to get Phage out. You already have sundial of the infinite and command beacon in the deck. Platinum angel does it too. Also, you can get rid of the torpor orb after you get Phage on the board first, or just whenever you're ready to win. I'm not trying to tell you how to build your deck, Endless Whispers is just undeniably the second most fun thing to do with Phage. The first is Donateing Summoner's Egg but you need to play for that.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Honestly there's no reason to sell yourself short by playing Scorching Spear. Browbeat is a much better option imo. Plus numerous amounts of spells that don't care who has what. Howling Mine, Kami of the Crescent Moon, Goblin Cadets, Vedalken Plotter, Shifting Borders, Donate.
I mean, you're not even running Harmless Offering....
And if you want "bad" just play stuff that does nothing period for them like Darksteel Relic.
3 months ago
3 months ago
I've been doing a bit of research around Spy Kit seeing if what token "names" it can actually create. I was surprised to find it had a few! Such as the Crib Swap token has the same name as Shapeshifter and Urza's Factory and Assembly-Worker.
So the following questions all have to do with these "token names" and creature names, cause I'm not sure how many of these play out!
4) And finally, if I was to Donate any artifact creature or artifact token with Spy Kit equipped on it, then use Splinter on it. Does it exile ALL their creatures (non-legends) in the deck, hand and graveyard??
4 months ago
One ability that imo should go in any yasova deck is Bazaar Trader and Donate. The way it works is if you steal a creature with yasova then force yourself to gain control of it with one of those two cards, at the end of turn you still get to keep the creature as it overwrites the "temporary steal" ability. You do it already with conjurer's closet but it helps to have other ways to do it. With Assault Suit you can equip it to a creature you don't permanently control then "gift it" to every other person at the table. Since you can't be attacked with it you can watch a huge creature go to town while you sit back and watch.Also I'm always a fan of Grab the Reins. you can steal at instant speed and throw it at something if you need to.
4 months ago
Zedruu the Greathearted, Aurelia, the Warleader, Rakdos, Lord of Riots with Zedruu you can Donate or Harmless Offering cards that will hinder the opponent and your deck has no way to help you after they do it, Statecraft will stop you from dealing damage and Grid Monitor will keep you from casting creatures which is the only thing you do in that deck. Voltron is a commander term to describe a deck that will purely power up its Commander with equipment and aura's, a control deck is all about controlling the board, i refer to Rakdos as a pain deck is because he deals damage to make creatures cost less. Brion Stoutarm would be a fine substitute.