|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Target player gains control of target permanent you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
2 days ago
This deck has 4 main win conditions. I couldn't decide on just one or 2 since they all are so different and versatile. I would like the deck to be more consistent in getting the right cards to combo with.The win conditions are
2) Using the same method to give Illusions of Grandeur to an opponent
4) Give Rust Elemental to whittle down life.
1 week ago
Thanks DavidLikesPeaches, yeah I am definitely a fan of weird shenanigans since I usually play freeforall with buddies. So I like where your head is at. Also, I have never seen a red Donate before, that would be sweet if I could incorporate it somehow!
2 weeks ago
Great article as always!
I was really happy to learn about this whole set of cards! I knew about Hunted Horror through some tier 3 modern deck lists, but I had no idea about its history or even the cycle! These cards seem super sweet, and fun to play with! I hope we see more of them!
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
I have an idea here (VERY Rough Draft) and I'm not sure if it'll work but I'm Sure you can see it,
Basically lock down your opponent and give him/her cards that kill them.
Use Norn's Annex to slow them down on attacks and (Hopefully) force them to pay life to attack.
Illusions of Grandeur Is great too just play it pay its upkeep once (if you dont have the mana yet) and pass it off and they're forced to pay it or lose 20 life.
Looking for your thoughts and expertise in this area of deck building.. I'm still developing my skills here and would love your thoughts and suggestions!
1 month ago
hey i definately like this deck i was considering a alternate win deck.
you might thank me or not for this but im going to give you lots of potential cards for this deck that are budget/semi-budget (note some of my ideas will not work in this deck ofcoarse)(they will be catergorized by each win con)
almost all of them
- Diabolic Tutor (just another plane old find anything you want card)
- Last Chance or/and Final Fortune you just cast it when you have a win con from you list ready then at the extra turn upkeep you win (examples: epic struggle = 20 creatures, test of endurance with 50+ life.) and not to mention you have Platinum Angel in the deck if its out it will counters the you lose part of both of them when the turn ends. see for yourself http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-rulings-archives/259040-final-fortune-platinum-angel
- now lets begin
Azor's Elocutors/Darksteel reactor
- Infinite Reflection
- http://magiccards.info/query?q=ct%3Aenter+ct%3Athe+ct%3Abattlefield+ct%3Aas+ct%3Aa+ct%3Acopy&v=card&s=cname (the ones that can turn into creatures)
Test of Endurance/Felidar Sovereign/Celestial Convergence
- Wall of Reverence
- True Conviction
- Kambal, Consul of Allocation
- Alhammarret's Archive
- Aetherflux Reservoir (not to mention its another target opponent loses category card)
- Vampire Hexmage (celstial covergence only)
- Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Cathars' Crusade
- Parallel Lives (the cheapest one of the permanents that double dip your tokens.)
- Rith, the Awakener
- Second Harvest
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Secure the Wastes
- Verdant Force
- Chasm Skulker (have lots of draw cards)
- Amulet of Vigor (so the gates don't enter tapped thats all)
- Expedition Map
- Tempt with Discovery
- Splendid Reclamation (if you got all of them to the graveyard plus with the amulet you can get the win since you will definately have the mana)
- Sylvan Scrying
- Gatecreeper Vine
- Animist's Awakening
- Into the Wilds
- Paradox Engine + card drawer and bouncer to recast. (while its cheap and if you have enough non mana tappers)
- all the ones from mazes end section
- the proliferate cards from earlier (proliferate doesn't target so i can hit it.)-Cryptolith Rite + the ones from epic struggle and the paradox engine-Everflowing Chalice-Mana Flare or/and Zendikar Resurgent
Mechanized production/hellkite tyrant
Mortal kombat:pretty much any one creature from this list
- Arcanis the Omnipotent (basicly so you can activate a draw when you have 0 cards in the library from any other spell.)
- Spoils of the Vault or/and Demonic Consultation
- Paradigm Shift
- Inverter of Truth (its 1 mana cost cheaper than the leveler)
- almost any hydra that can easily hit 20 power best choice is Kalonian Hydra
- Colossus of Akros (just make him monstrous that's it)
- Serra Avatar (you just need 10 or more life and keeping him alive)
- Phyrexian Processor
- Toxic Deluge then the extra turn card from eariler
- Phyrexian Unlife (just a safety net)
and finally the lose con cards
- then you can do any of the below
- Demonic Pact (when you lose the game is the last one to pick)
- Forbidden Crypt
- Immortal Coil
- Nefarious Lich
- i would suggest Transcendence but im not thats horrible
- and for the grand finale Phage the Untouchable + Rogue's Passage
hope this is to a help to you.
1 month ago
There are a lot of ways to get Phage out. You already have sundial of the infinite and command beacon in the deck. Platinum angel does it too. Also, you can get rid of the torpor orb after you get Phage on the board first, or just whenever you're ready to win. I'm not trying to tell you how to build your deck, Endless Whispers is just undeniably the second most fun thing to do with Phage. The first is Donateing Summoner's Egg but you need to play for that.