As Cursed Rack enters the battlefield, choose an opponent.
The chosen player's maximum hand size is four.
Printings View all
|Masters Edition (MED)||Common|
|Fourth Edition (4ED)||Uncommon|
|4th Edition Foreign Black Border (4EDFBB)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Cursed Rack Discussion
1 month ago
- Avarice Amulet > Folio of Fancies (Just a better card in this slot, cheaper cmc and will do more for you overall)
- Seer's Lantern > Mind Stone (Cheaper cmc mana rock)
- Rakdos Locket > Rakdos Signet
- Izzet Locket > Izzet Signet
- Dimir Locket > Dimir Signet (Signets are just much, much better)
- Cursed Rack > Mountain (Cursed Rack is just average and very narrow in your deck)
- Sulfur Falls > Swiftwater Cliffs (Slight downgrade but saves $3.00 USD)
- Canyon Slough > Rakdos Guildgate (Saves cash, Canyon Slough enters tapped just the same, the reason this costs more $$ is because it has Swamp and Mountain in its land type, rare for non-basic lands, it means it can be fetched by fetch-lands like Bloodstained Mire )
- Revolutionary Rebuff > Arcane Denial (Counters any spell and adds some draw for you and opponent, which likely means 2 more damage for them too, an added bonus)
- Manalith > Wayfarer's Bauble (Manalith is pretty average at 3cmc, land-ramp with the Bauble is better in this case)
- Rakdos Cluestone > Star Compass
1 year ago
2 years ago
Have you considered running Perplex? I run it in my own nebby deck: Look Mom No Hands. It's not the perfect counterspell if they have no other cards in hand but it can easily be transmuted away for another counterspell if the situation demands it. Also, Invisible Stalker + Whispering Madness is a great way to force those Liliana's Caress + Megrim triggers. One last thing, Cursed Rack really helps you limit your opponent's options. Deck looks great man, +1!
2 years ago
Nice deck! As a long time elf deck player I always thought this would be a fun commander. Repeated discard is very powerful and so is a steady stream of free tokens, seems great. Got a few ideas for you.. Elvish Guidance, Kaysa (who is also an elf), Geth's Grimoire, Cursed Rack, Slate of Ancestry, Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury, and Smokestack ;)
3 years ago
So my brother and I co run our account on tapped out, and when he saw this deck he literally crawled up into a ball and started to cry. He runs the nastiest Firemind deck I have seen, and I playtested this against him and he just killed himself.
Suggestions: The Rack! The Rack! In any Nekusar deck, the rack is needed. The Rack.
I like drawing, you make me dislike drawing. But in EDH drawing is bad for you since it gets me cards I need! Maybe a good old Cursed Rack will do us all good right?