Enchantment — Aura
When Carry Away enters the battlefield, unattach enchanted Equipment.
You control enchanted Equipment.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Carry Away Discussion
2 years ago
chadsansing THANKS FOR THE IDEAS!!!
But I needed more solutions to be able to carry other types of cards and Beacon of Unrest; Nightveil Specter; Acquire; Carry Away and Legerdemain (the latter I already have) are excellent solutions and ... great thieves!
Many thanks for the ideas !!!
If this continues to evolve 40 thieves will not be enough ... ahahah!
2 years ago
In advance sorry for the length and for any duplicates. Ardent Recruit Armament Master Armory Automaton Auriok Edgewright Auriok Glaivemaster Auriok Steelshaper Auriok Sunchaser Brass Squire Etched Champion Etherium Sculptor Grand Abolisher Ironclad Slayer Kemba, Kha Regent Kitesail Apprentice Kor Duelist Kor Outfitter Leonin Den-Guard Leonin Shikari Lumengrid Sentinel Master of Etherium Militant Inquisitor Myr Adapter Myrsmith Puresteel Paladin Relic Seeker Riddlesmith Skyhunter Cub Soldevi Machinist Stoneforge Mystic Sunspear Shikari Training Drone Angelic Armaments Armed Response Armory of Iroas Auriok Survivors Auriok Windwalker Avacynian Missionaries
Flip Avacyn's Collar Balan, Wandering Knight Basilisk Collar Blade of Selves Bladed Bracers Bladed Pinions Bloodforged Battle-Axe Broodstar Butcher's Cleaver Captain's Claws Carry Away Champion's Helm Conqueror's Flail Dispatch
Empyrial Plate Enlightened Tutor Ensoul Artifact Explorer's Scope Ghalma's Warden Golem-Skin Gauntlets Illusionist's Bracers Indomitable Archangel Infiltration Lens Inquisitor's Flail Leonin Abunas Lightning Greaves Loxodon Punisher Masterwork of Ingenuity Neglected Heirloom
Flip Open the Armory Padeem, Consul of Innovation Paradise Mantle Quest for the Holy Relic Ring of Thune Shield of the Avatar Shield of the Righteous Shuko Sigarda's Aid Sigil of Valor Skullclamp Spy Kit Steelshaper Apprentice Steelshaper's Gift Stone Haven Outfitter Stonehewer Giant Swiftfoot Boots Sword of the Animist Sword of the Meek Taj-Nar Swordsmith Trailblazer's Boots Treasure Mage Trinket Mage Trophy Mage True-Faith Censer Umezawa's Jitte Vedalken Archmage Vedalken Infuser Veteran's Armaments Vorrac Battlehorns Whirler Rogue Argentum Armor Argivian Restoration Assault Suit Darksteel Plate Diviner's Wand Efficient Construction Elspeth, Knight-Errant Elspeth, Sun's Champion Ensouled Scimitar Fabricate Fireshrieker Godsend Grip of Phyresis Hammer of Nazahn Haunted Plate Mail Heartseeker Helm of Kaldra Loxodon Warhammer Magebane Armor March of the Machines Moonsilver Spear Nahiri, the Lithomancer Norn's Annex Open the Vaults Pariah's Shield Quietus Spike
Remember the Fallen Scytheclaw Shield of Kaldra Sickleslicer Slayer's Plate Stolen Identity Sword of Kaldra Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang Tezzeret the Seeker Thopter Spy Network Thoughtcast Trepanation Blade Whispersilk Cloak Worldslayer Cheers!
3 years ago
- Acquire seems more flavorful than Knowledge Exploitation and Bribery, although the latter is a great card.
- Blatant Thievery would be a great addition.
- Aura Thief might be a little off-flavor considering Tezz focused on artifacts, but could be pretty strong.
- Corrupted Conscience is a great way to quickly kill people with their own bombs.
- Illusory Gains screws around with peoples' turns, and makes it hard for them to resolve their bombs.
- Volition Reins is a second planeswalker stealing Confiscate.
Vedalken Shackles if you can get away with it.
Siren of the Fanged Coast unfortunately names a location in Theros, but luckily it is an easy cut on account of it being awful.
- I'd cut Isochron Scepter, as it only has a single possible imprint target in the whole deck.
- Might want to rethink Torpor Orb as it negates half of your creatures' abilities
- Carry Away and Grip of Phyresis will probably be dead in your hand most of the time since we're playing planeswalkers and no one will be running Voltron.
- Dark Intimations is off color
- Throne of Empires is hella off-flavor, and the whole trifecta is really loose, just to get an active Crown of Empires
- Fold into AEther, I don't get it. Are we hoping that they don't have a creature in their hand? Or are we planning on using it on a teammate to summon a big creature at the cost of two extra cards?
- Seems to be a tap-down sub-theme in here which might need to be cut in favor of more lands. General rule for lands is 40 - (X/2) where X = the number of ramping spells/artifacts.
- You also have 2 Paradox Engine and 2 Confiscation Coup