|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Thrull Cleric
Haunt (When this card is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, exile it haunting target creature.)
When Absolver Thrull enters the battlefield or the creature it haunts is put into a graveyard, destroy target enchantment.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Absolver Thrull Discussion
7 months ago
Ok, lemme see...
- Absolver Thrull - effective even if it isn't blinked.
- Kor Sanctifiers - doesn't work with flicker but does work with bounce, which you have more of anyway
- Tivadar of Thorn - niche sideboard card but real good against the Krenko matchup lol
- Deadeye Harpooner - good blink synergy
- Angel of Serenity - I'm fairly certain that due to the two paragraph templating if you blink her while the first trigger (removal) is on the stack, her second trigger (return) will happen first and fail to find anything and then the removal becomes essentially permanent. I'm not sure if removing her a second time 'remembers' the same things exiled the first time or not.
- Saltskitter - does this help you gain life?
2 years ago
Drag Under is strictly worse than Repulse, Faerie Trickery is almost always better than Cancel, Think Twice is better than Counsel of the Soratami. Rishadan Cutpurse makes your opponent tap 1 land per turn, which does basically nothing... Gulf Squid does basically the same thing but better. Why is Saltskitter even here it does nothing. Ethersworn Shieldmage also does nothing with only 7 artifact creatures, and the fact that witch has it enter on eot. The annihilator 1 from Hand of Emrakul is not enough to warrant it's inclusion, (Crusher is great though). Lens of Clarity wasn't even playable in draft and should never ever be put in a deck, it's basically 1 mana discard a card. Sage of Epityr is better than Sage Owl by a lot. Quite honestly you really need to either cut the artifact theme or go a lot deeper on it, cause right now you're playing 13 artifacts and 3 of them need other artifacts to be good, your Faerie Mechanist will hit like 1 in 4 times meaning you're paying 16 mana to draw 1 card. Scrivener gives you another way to go off with drake as would playing Cloud of Faeries and High Tide. Trinket Mage is like one of the best cards in the format and you have enough artifacts if you add Ancient Den and Seat of the Synod to make it playable plus they make your other artifact cards better. Ash Barrens is the format's new best mana fixing obviously after Command Tower. Treasure Cruise is also legal. You have like 0 ways to interact with artifacts or enchantments, if you want to keep your artifact theme going Dispeller's Capsule is really good, otherwise there's Seal of Cleansing, Disenchant, Wispmare (who can be flickered in response to evoke sac), Absolver Thrull and a bunch of others. Knight of the Mists is tech against the knight player. Also Sea Gate Oracle.