mtg, mtg cards, magic the gathering, gaming, geeks
If you haven't voted on previous brackets, go to the bottom of this article and click the link to do so.
(1) Black Lotus
(16) Howling Mine
(15) Nevinyrral's Disk
(3) Sol Ring
(14) Chaos Orb
That's right, Chaos Orb . I said it.
(13) Memory Jar
(5) Umezawa's Jitte
(12) Voltaic Key
(6) Time Vault
(11) Winter Orb
(7) Mana Vault
(8) Arcbound Ravager
(9) AEther Vial
1) Black Lotus
3) Sol Ring
6) Winter Orb
7) Mana Vault
8) AEther Vial
I would have preferred to see the swords in these seeds instead of ravager he is OP as a creature and I think he should've been in the creature debate more then this one. If we decide to have artifact creatures then that should go into a hybrid type debate.
Needs more Top.
I hate almost every card on this list. I hate them with fire.
(1) Howling Mine is a silly card.
(2) Nevinyrral's Disk is more useful in Commander, and that's a format I actually care about.
(3) Chaos Orb is just too silly.
(4) Skullclamp, I guess?
(5) Umezawa's Jitte is a card I've just always liked. It's the artifact Sword of Blank and Blank!
(6) Both are stupid and I hate them.
(7) Mindslaver is a card I dispise, but it gets points for being hilarious.
(8) AEther Vial isn't Ravager.